“Good quality food but price is too steep.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Marco

Cafe Marco
Ranked #4 of 701 Restaurants in Cebu City
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cebu City, Philippines
“Good quality food but price is too steep.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

I really enjoyed lunch at Cafe Marco. They have a wide array of food choices that includes cuisine from the East and the West. The quality is very good too, excellent ambiance and polite staff. Great for small and large group of diners. The only issue I had is that the price is too expensive. Otherwise, it would have been perfect in all aspects.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank JazzyJolly

• Korean first
Cebu City, Philippines
“Does not sacrifice quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

With buffet places, I sometimes find that quality is sacrificed with quantity. While others may be fine with that, I am not. Food in Cafe Marco is always excellent, the ambiance cozy. Service is top notch as well. They even gave us a piece of celebratory cake when we went for my brother's graduation and a whole chocolate cake for my mother's birthday.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Alyssa M
Manila, Philippines
“An excellent lunch buffet at a very competitive price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

We decided to have the luncheon buffet on a Monday and found it truly exceptional. The service was superb.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank marc_martin
“Buffet as a trend? Scary!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

When is it okay to pay 1000 pesos for a buffet? For me, never! Not even when I am abroad. I would rather focus on what I want to eat instead of pigging ouy on everything under the sun. Are we humans or animals? A client took me here and I had a decent sandwich and a little pasta and it was about average. I was expecting the setting to be nicer but I felt rather sterile.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank gigibrugado
“Disappointment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I've been here a couple of times, and in the most recent visit I had this year I was at a bitter disappointment. Based in personal rating the scale dropped from a 10 to a 5. Some buffet items were too salty and the desserts were too sweet. Although the sushi bar was okay, but then again I've always been a fan of Japanese. Maybe my taste buds were off or maybe the Chef had a bad day, either way my meal and visit ended in bad taste.

• Visited March 2013