“Hidden gem” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Sandtrap Sports Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #477 of 693 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Bar, International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: We invite you to take time out at the Sandtrap Bar and Restaurant.Unique in Cebu, the Sandtrap is a non-membership leisure place that offers you a chance to relax, drink and dine, watch favourite sports, play tennis or cool off in the pool.Hold your birthday or wedding party in our spacious reception area. We have recently updated our group meal packages so you have more control over budgeting & menu selection.SandTrap is a WIFI hotspot so while relaxing, you can still stay connected with your friends, family or colleagues or simply surf the net for fun for free!We look forward to seeing you soon.OPERATING DAYS / HOURS:Monday to Sunday7:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Hidden gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Visited yesterday for a days relaxing bythe pool and the tennis courts
We had a sumptious very tasty lunch of filipino food soups greek food etc for a party of 9
We all agreed the quality and quantity of food was excellent and would highly recommend it

1 Thank chris c

Cebu
“Quiet and Delicious.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Hey people I know you would never think of this place as having good food....but it sure does... This place has the best Mexican Food in all of Cebu (at least that I have tried so far) . The Chili Chile Rellenos are filling and authentic. Very nice, Tacos are a bit less on the scale, but none the less, a real winner for such a out of the way place. I rarely see more than 2 tables of customers and I thought it would close, but it remains open and is till one of my favorites. For the kids it has a pool for a nominal fee. The adults might like a game or two of tennis at one of the 4 courts. The a few cocktails at the remodeled bard . I think you have to check this place out. It is not fancy, but clean and really my kind of place.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank mwlovin
Cebu City, Philippines
“good atmosphere-Terrible food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

My wife & I ate there & both ordered pizza. I have to say that it was the worst pizza I have ever had. Way undercooked, I don't even know how they could have had the nerve to present it that way, tasted terrible, neither of us could finish ours. That being said, it is a nice place to sit around & have a drink ao.

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Bill B
Singapore, Singapore
“Great Ambience, F&B not the main attraction”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

The main attraction is definitely the ambience, the pool and the facilities... the fact that there is a restaurant on premises is just to be considered an added bonus...
On my most recent visit, I wanted the Souvlaki, however they were out of chicken... so I ended up with a hummus with fresh pita... it was not bad... the coffee machine was also broken, so they only had the french-press which is far from my favorite, but again magnitudes better than instant...
The WIFI works great, so my partner and I love to sit by the pool in the restaurant area and do our work... the steady flow of reasonably prepared shakes, coffee. soft-drinks and the occasional glass of wine or beer makes it a nice office...
Great place for forerigners, not many locals seem to come here without the company by foreigners...

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Lapu Lapu, Philippines
“relaxing and laidback”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

I really didn't get to eat a lot. I just ordered a drink. It's a nice place to get together with friends and hang out at the pool area.