“A Unique Beach Resort Experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cebu City
Terra Manna Beach Resort & Camping
Mandaluyong, Philippines
“A Unique Beach Resort Experience”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

It's beach allows for a spectacular sunset and the waters are really steady so its good to have a look at what's below. You can even request for a bonfire at night before lights off =) Since I went on my own and not familiar with the area, I was picked up at the bus stop and was dropped off until I got on the bus back to Cebu proper.

Room Tip: Decide the type of camping/nature lifestyle you want to experience before checking in and make sure...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
stcollege,pa ;us
Reviewed December 20, 2012

the danish owners attention to detail and customer service is amazing. the only advice I'd offer is to let staff know in advance dinner plans so can have cook ready ( as there are no formal nor really casual restaurants in town of Badian) this is important. Also inquire in advance if BYOB as may not have bar open. Has very small but very nice white sand beach area. The view from the outdoor living room near the restaurant is unbeatable

Room Tip: checked all 4 rooms out and camped. all the rooms very nice . Open air Coral room probably my favori...
Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank mikeeee8
Cebu Island, Philippines
Reviewed May 31, 2012

i've been to this place in april with my family. we were lucky to be there with no other guest on the resort. we had fun the whole day. it was like we owned the place for a while. the staffs were friendly, the place was like paradise, the beach was clean, you can light a bonfire at night, the breakfast was superb! everything else was near perfect except for one thing... we didn't get enough sleep! i was aware that we will be sleeping in a tent becoz i was told so, in fact i was excited at the thought of sleeping in a tent becoz it will be my first time. i didn't realize that it could be so hot in a tent becoz the air can't get inside.

we were also unfortunate becoz there was electricity interruption which started at 7pm and lasted for 6 hours. too bad they don't have a standby generator power. it was too hot to stay inside the tent. we tried to sleep in their little bamboo house, it was like a little kiosk but the mosquitoes were feasting on us!

when we checked out the next morning, i told the frontdesk officer about our stay that night. it was only then that we were informed that we could have rented an electric fan (when the electricity came back) to be placed outside the tent. too late, we have already checked out.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank snowsheen
Cebu City, Philippines
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Their receptionist are very accommodating they give us welcome drinks and tour us around the property. Very good for solo, group of family. Our camp is oceanview that is facing Tañon Strait that gives a great view on sunset. They also offers Free Breakfast. the Rates for the tents are good. The Place is awesome, a very good place to contemplate, photography, soul searching, stargazing...

The only thing that I dont like is our dinner, the cost did not compensate the food. they have sweet and sour that we dont have any idea that is because they are far from civilization or that is that they know about that recipe.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Cebu City
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I've been visiting this beautiful place since February 2011 and I keep coming back every month thereafter.This piece of heaven never cease to amaze me.From the garden,to the beach,to the food,to the staff.And of course,to the spa.It's definitely awesome.I am so at home here.And so are the friend's that I brought along.I can live here.

Room Tip: Just feel at home..
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Tsari1975
Cebu City, Philippines
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Who would have thought it was possible for you to go inside a tent and find hotel-like comfort? For you to wake up in the wee hours of the morning to a splendid sunrise overlooking an ocean on a perfectly trimmed mountaintop. For the staff to treat you like royalty and to spoil you with comfort that is more than your money's worth?

As seasoned travelers, what I wanted to do for my girlfriend for this years Valentines day had to be something unique. We've probably gone to more than a dozen resorts in Cebu alone, and more all over the country. We've gone to hotels and their pools, resorts and beaches and villas and such...and the only things that sets these places apart were differences in service and location...but overall experience was the same, and I needed to plan on something like no other. Now one of the things that my girlfriend and I have never done together was to go camping...but it was something of a difficult thing to plan around Cebu especially since we didn't really grow up here. But what the heck, it was simple really.. I just typed in "Cebu camping" on Google and that was when Terra Manna popped up.

I checked their website and was already enthralled by what they were offering. My curiosity heightened when I found out that not only do they let guests camp in...they let you experience more than you can ever bargain for! From the bonfires that you can camp around on in the evening, with skewers and marshmallows that they provide, to the flower arrangement lessons and tree planting with your sweetheart with the tree named after you, to complimentary massages on a lounger by the cliff with the ocean waves splashing on the shore. Next thing I knew I was already making my reservations, and I couldn't have been more excited. This was going to be a great surprise...and I wasn't expecting my girlfriends reaction when we arrived there that morning.

First impressions truly have a great impact especially when it comes to service. And the first impression we had was that this was service at its best. After arrival and registration the attendant showed us to our tent. It was already set up and it wasn't just any ordinary tent, it was a double-skin with double-wall tent (for those who don't understand it's one of the best there is for outdoor recreational camping). Inside was like a hotel room! With mattresses and fluffed pillows and warm blankets plus your usual toiletries like shampoo, soap, and toothpaste. Now first thing you would probably ask is "bathroom?".. and all i can say is that there are probably a dozen or more hotel-quality bathrooms around that is super clean and complete! If you're conscious about being neat and clean then worry not... because that is all covered. So let's talk about the place itself. 4-hectares of flowers and trimmed grasses and trails leading to more beautiful and romantic spots! Everywhere is a unique spot for you and your loved ones and family. You have romantic and quaint nooks to just cuddle or appreciate the surroundings in, you have area's with trees and flowers around that is perfect to just have a picnic on. There is a japanese-themed area with benches overlooking the ocean, and there are trails that lead down to more flower overgrowth's and tree filled spots different from each other. If you are into photography your memory card will be filled before you know it. One of the trails here lead to the beach itself which has white powdery sand and perfect for a dip! The trails have railings and can literally take your breath away because of the hundred or so steps that you have to scale back and forth but it is all worth it!

Guests are treated to complimentary herb drinks with flower extracts that is truly something new for the urban taste bud but is an overall yummy experience. The food in their restaurant overlooking the ocean is tasty and filling as well! Its a complete understatement to describe every single resort crew as friendly and accommodating. One of the trails lead to their massage area that is just near a cliff overlooking the ocean, where you can experience an extraordinary type of pampering with herb and flower infused oils and balms soothing your skin. Evenings are magical since the lights and the sounds and the affair that you will have with nature will just complete the whole experience... this valentines day celebration was an overall success and anywhere else on any other hotel or resort could have lived up to how wonderful it was. The cost of everything is not even a quarter of what you would usually pay staying overnight at a classy hotel. Two thumbs up and more!

All in all... I will surely be recommending this place to those travelling to Cebu and the Philippines as a whole. We will be coming back soon. Terra Manna was awesome!

Room Tip: Better reserve ahead so when you arrive everything is already prepared!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kim S
Cebu City, Cebu City, Philippines
Reviewed December 21, 2011

I don't think there is a more better place than Terra Manna if you want to get away from the city. It's the first camping resort of its kind in Cebu. The staff are the best ever, Filipino hospitality with the best use of initiative. There is also a smiling staff every time you need them. The farm is beautiful, lush greens, fragrant flowers of all colors, a kitchen which uses fresh and organic ingredients, the people-less sandy beach cove and the best feature: their Mandala Spa.

Room Tip: This is nature, just get the tents for 500 per night with a full breakfast for free.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
#1 of 6 in Moalboal
Palmbeach Resort & Spa
Palmbeach Resort & Spa
#13 of 31 in Lapu Lapu

Been to Terra Manna Beach Resort & Camping? Share your experiences!