I have shown this establishment more respect than they showed us. I emailed them with directly with my comments forty eight hours prior to writhing this review and they have not bothered to reply to my email, enough said, therefore any comments by them on this review are purely a marketing strategy
For readers information, I am not a tourist, I retired here from the UK and have stayed in a number of Cebu hotels, some of which were similarly priced as this one
So what is wrong with the hotel
1. Cockroaches in the bedroom, and the general cleanliness of the room was abysmal
2. The suite that we stayed in, (allegedly one of the best rooms they offered at 1700 pesos per night), was simply a very small twin bedded room with a bathroom
3. A security guard who for a period in the evening was on the internet in reception wearing headphones and who never saw me leave or enter the hotel, some security
4. In the room was a breakfast menu which seemed quite good, yet when we went for our breakfast we were only offered a local buffet breakfast that simply looked inedible. The restaurant staff were only interested in eating themselves and watching television
1700 pesos per night is mid range for Cebu City, but for that price there are many better establishments in Cebu.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Buena Vida Suites Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vida Suites Capitol Cebu Island/Cebu City