“Very friendly barista/manager”

Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 30 Coffee & Tea in Cebu City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 15, 2013

It was very accessible for me because I stayed just upstairs of the Crown Regency Hotel. I did not like the hotel but I liked the fact they had Starbucks within the building. The barista (or I think it was the manager) was very friendly giving me info about the frap I ordered.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Ordering black coffee here get's this response, " cream and sugar sir?" Oh, just give me the d__m coffee so I can get out of here. Teen hangout. Quite noisy.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

This Starbucks has free wi fi and great coffee, and it is in a cruisy mall, so this is where the white guys hang out, comparing notes!

Reviewed February 4, 2012

I only visit Starbucks when travelling because I am vegan and they serve soy milk.
The staff here were so lovely and friendly and accommodating.
Coffee was delish x

Reviewed June 30, 2011

This Starbucks was just around the corner from my hotel, so I dropped in there a few times on my holiday. The standard of food and drink was great and the staff were very friendly and enthusiastic.
The only negative was that the store is a little small, so sitting can be a bit cramped with other customers on you elbow. Not a major deal. Overall, a great option for a coffee or a meal.

1  Thank Fiver75