“good place, reliable”

Description: Telephone + 63 32 344 7653
Bangkok
“good place, reliable”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Good western food with a Spanish leaning. Steaks and seafood are reliable. Service can be patchy but usually staisfactory. The deli is very well stocked.

Visited November 2012

Cebu Island, Philippines
“Ruined my Thanksgiving Dinner, what where they thinking!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I Have been here 2 years past for Turkey on Thanksgiving and it was excellent, got seated and then it was all downhill from there .Ordered a screwdriver drank it and figured out it had no vodka in it, told the waitress and got not adjustment on the bill. So went up to the buffet to see at the carving table a very small turkey that had been carved into very small pieces what was left of it so I thought I would wait for the next one to come out of the oven. 45 minutes later it arrived, then the carver figured out it wasn't fully cooked, so back to the oven it went. I told the carver I wanted a drumstick, In the meantime one of the staff was taking pictures of the customers dining which I thought was very strange, and the rest of the staff where watching me and my wife excessively!So 30 minutes more pasted by then the manager appeared at my table
with a plate of chopped up turkey slices with skin on it, I said to him I requested a drumstick and he said they had removed the bone! So rather than wait for another turkey to come out I ate it a half of it was fatty meat which I never ate. My wife had a fruit bowl, and she said there was hardly any milk in it, we looked for deserts like they had in previous years and none where to found! And where the next turkey came out, it was small also and maybe 10 people where inline l waiting like I was all this time. In years past the owner a German man was present but was nowhere to be found, maybe this place changed hands but at all cost STAY AWAY from this of HORRIBLE place!

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank horacetheracehorse
Calumpang
“Very good food and service!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

They have a broad menu of western and asian foods. The buffet has a rich collection of different kind of food and fruits.

• Visited May 2012
Cebu City, Philippines
“Great food”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Looking for some good Italian but have friends who want some good local food - this is your place - local fare is not cheap. We ate outside in the rain - nice breeze - good wine and good food.

Visited October 2012
Suffern, New York
“It's seen much better days”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

About 5 years ago when there were fewer choices and the Chef that made this place special actually cooked here this was THE destination in Cebu.

Out of convenience in location I still hit this place a few times per year. The staff is still friendly, the atmosphere is still decent but the food has suffered in a big way. In addition there are so many other places that just have better food.

The chowder was watery, the pizza mediocre and the Creme Brulee was absolutely inedible. Three were some decent items, the pasta is usually a high point but honestly the current quality of the food is not up to western or even top level Cebu choices. Their location in Ayala is a nice convenient one for an upscale dinner but if you are looking for fine dining in Cebu there are better choices. (On Mactan too)

• Visited October 2012