“at ayala terraces”

Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Telephone + 63 32 344 7653
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Twas' a good place to hangout. Decided to grub along with some friends at the bar. The shish--kabob had some awesomely, tender meat. The Carbonara was just right. Too bad the waiter at the bar couldn't mix the drinks which consisted of Vodka Kurant. But the band's awesomeness made up for it. overall, good experience to chill on a weekend from stress.

1  Thank Jon_Dizzo1

Reviewed August 23, 2012

My boyfriend & I celebrate every month and Gustavian happen to be the pick of the month, It was a superb experience the staff was friendly and attentive to us and observing the ambiance was so relaxing as if like you are not in cebu.. One thing we dont want to miss,having photos of what we order that we can recommend to our friends to try !

Reviewed May 30, 2012

I've always found the food at the Gustavian very average, and in fact overpriced. The service varies from OK to poor, depending on whether the staff are awake or not. At the one in Ayala, they've been through several managers, from very good to awful.

With some consistency, and encouragement this could be a great place to eat. It just undelivers.

The deli isn't too bad, and has a selection of European, American and British items which you can't get elsewhere. I've often purchase cold ham. When they arrange entertainment and drinks, it does become lively.

1  Thank Richard R
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I am quite surprised by some of the reviews about this place. We ended up there for lunch and sat outside and ordered some finger food and wine. We were quite amazed at how cheap the wine cost for the quality that was on sale. We were that impressed that we booked to go back there for dinner that night. The service during lunch was excellent.

When we came back for dinner we sat inside and we made ourselves comfortable. I found the menu to be quite extensive and appealing. We ordered steak, lamb shanks, salmon and salads. All the servings were huge and I must say I was very impressed with the presentation of every dish. The best presentation I have encountered in the Philippines. To top it off the food was well cooked and with plenty of flavour. We consumed a couple of bottles of white from France and a couple of reds from France and Italy. The cost of the wine was very cheap considering the quality of the wine and also what we actually pay for the same wine in Australia.

I would certainly dine here again and would urge you to take the time to see for yourself how good this restaurant is. Try the wine here. You will be amazed at what they sell and how clow the prices are.

1  Thank Wineguy1744
Reviewed April 3, 2012

service was so very slow, in twenty minutes i was'nt offered a glass of water...i became irritated and left.

1  Thank James298460