“lack of service”

Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Telephone + 63 32 344 7653
Reviewed April 3, 2012

service was so very slow, in twenty minutes i was'nt offered a glass of water...i became irritated and left.

1  Thank James298460

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Although a favorite among foreigners, i somewhat can not enjoy the aritificial atmosphere in there.

1  Thank Guenther V
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I had a fantastic pasta with seafood in a tomato based sauce.

I dont understand why this place was quiet when its so much better than the neighbouring restaurants.

1  Thank Midtown303
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Its not as good as it once was and simply the only reason people would use it compared to somewhere else would be on an ego trip. The food is average and the prices over the top, would recommend other places in Cebu which will offer a better standard of restaurant at a cheaper price.

1  Thank LaMata-Matt
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I was around when the Gustavian first opened in Banilad. I've frequented both the Ayala branch & even the short lived Mactan branch. Initially we were ecstatic to have a breakfast spot in Cebu, and my wife and I would usually have our Saturday breakfast there. Sadly over the years, the quality of food and service have both deteriorated. I recently went for Lunch at the Ayala branch - again I have been in the Philippines long enough to know that something is always "out of stock" - however on this day I was 0 for 3 on my orders. I ended up with soup and salad due to the lack of options. The server was apologetic, and it is unfortunate that she had to bear the brunt of this fault - which is likely out of her control. For all the pomp and circumstance, nice decor and a "grocery section", it seems to be in vain since even the simplest of tasks - keeping the kitchen well stocked - is being overlooked.

2  Thank timbuckcebu