“wonderful lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Taguig
“wonderful lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

I love the pinakbet, bistek cebu and the veg. soup. But the leche flan not so smooth, try to improve it by not blending the white egg to the egg yolk mixture.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank luzvy

cebu
“the place to be if you're looking for lutong bahay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

I went to TsiBoom J Centre Mall with my husband and kids, the restaurant is somewhat separated from the mall for its located outside. The restaurant has a very homey atmosphere, the staffs are very friendly and the service is fast. Their food is delicious and the servings are good for 2 - 3 persons. I so love their binagoongang baboy. I definitely will be coming back!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank slyn_bonehead
Virginia
“Nothing Remarkable About this Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2011

I gave this restaurant an "average" rating, but believe it rightly falls below average (not as bad as "poor," though). I give this rating based on eating a quite a number of Filipino restaurants in Cebu. We tried this restaurant to add some variety in where we ate. Of the several dishes ordered, they were uniformly average at best (not especially tasty or worth a visit in any particular way). There are better Filipino restaurants at Parkmall. I have reviewed one of them at TripAdvisor (seen among my other reviews in 2011) which is quite good, and for a similar cost provides much tastier food. I don't recommend this restaurant because of many other better options available.

• Visited February 2011