“Brilliant”

Ayala Center Cebu Cinemas
Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Cebu City
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Probably the best Cinema I have visited. Comfy seats, big screening, great booking system. You can book the seats you like on virtual screen so you know exactly where your seat is, only snag is, refunding tickets can be a bit of an issue but overall its very very good place.

There are newer reviews for Ayala Center Cebu Cinemas

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

We love Ayala.

Our hotel was just across the road and we came here for everything we need during our 3 week stay in Cebu.

They have everything from salons, a supermarket, fastfoods, restaurants, shopping, cinema, bars, coffee shops and anything you can think of.

We'll always be coming back to Ayala!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Watching Frozen here and when I ask for seat they say it's free seating. It's my first time going to cinema where I can sit anywhere I want to! For me the cinema have this "nostalgic" feeling of cinema in the 80's era however its sound system and A/C is good.
Unlike in another country, if you want to go to toilet you have to go out from the theatre in this cinema it's right behind the theatre its self, so convenience.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We watched The Desolation of Smaug 3D here and had comfortable seats. The cinema was appropriate for the movie being shown and we thought the sound system was very good too. The snack bar has lots of treats and the washrooms were nice and clean as well.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Ayalia center ,beware this cis a great shopping mall but it has a bad side pick pockets & bag snachers , I think if you are aweare of this you will enjoy but do not let your guard down .