Me and my boyfriend checked in last Apr. 20 in their Executive Junior Suites. Their tariff rate for the room is P1995.00. We pay in cash so we have given a P100.00 discount. The room is huge for the two of us which we like.
THINGS I LIKE:
1. The bed is a queen size bed good for two person
2. In front of our bed is the flat screen TV with cable. We have the study table too with a beautiful lamp on the side.
3.We also have a very comfy couch on the right side of the room with its own flat screen TV and skycable digibox.
4. We also have a microwave oven for us to use, minibar with a few drinks inside and spacious cabinets for our things.
5. Hot and cold shower is working.
6. The room is very cool because there is two air-conditioner inside the room.
7.Their bathtub is small but i love it coz i love to soak in a warm water before sleeping.
8. Breakfast is included. It is simple but taste okay.
9. They have a parking space for our car.
10. Staffs are kind and accommodating.
THINGS I DONT LIKE:
1. LOCATION is easy to find and accessible but i think it is DANGEROUS TO GO OUTSIDE SINCE THE STREETS ARE DARK AND NO LIGHT AT NIGHT.
2. The bathroom is okay. It is clean though we only got 1 soap, 1 shampoo and 1 conditioner when there is the two of us occupying the room.
3. No toothbrush and toothpaste so you should bring your own toiletries.
4. Their WI-FI server is fast but its kinda frustrating coz they turn it off after midnight.
5. We have literally "STAIR VIEW". Once you open the window curtain, all you see is the exit staircase.
6. Breakfast served late and their clock is late. They served it @ 6:30am in their roof deck but when we call they say they cannot served it yet since it is still not 6:30 in their clock. (Good thing my boyfriend wasn't late in his conference)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere Citi Suites, is a new brand of fresh and modern rooms for those who want to visit Cebu. The hotel is located at the heart of the city, and is a short distance from different entertainment as well as business districts. Within a 3-5 minute walk, guests can have access to the Grocery Store, Church, Hospital, Bars and Restaurants. And a 10 minute cab ride to luxurious malls and business park. Premiere Citi Suites offers friendly and well trained staff who are ready to serve you. Furnished with a mix of modern and contemporary design, we are sure you will enjoy a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Premiere Citi Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premiere Citi Hotel Cebu City
- Premiere Citi Suites Cebu Island/Cebu City