The rooms are well equiped with comfy beds (2 queen sizes in a double room), clean bathrooms, AC, fridge and TV.
The rooftop bar, where the breakfast is served, has a very nice view. The complementary breakfast is average and I recommend to ask for the breakfast menu (breakfast for approx. 150 Pesos per person is well worth the money).
The reception staff is very friendly and do their best do fulfill all the wishes of their guests.
Location is OK, even if the there is not much to see the around the hotel. Walk to the Ayla Center takes about 20 minutes, taxi costs 150 Pesos. There are several restaurant in short walking distance (e.g. STK ta Bay!).
All in all a good, reasonable priced hotel.
The only point I would change: replacement of the bath towels and bed sheet with stains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere Citi Suites, is a new brand of fresh and modern rooms for those who want to visit Cebu. The hotel is located at the heart of the city, and is a short distance from different entertainment as well as business districts. Within a 3-5 minute walk, guests can have access to the Grocery Store, Church, Hospital, Bars and Restaurants. And a 10 minute cab ride to luxurious malls and business park. Premiere Citi Suites offers friendly and well trained staff who are ready to serve you. Furnished with a mix of modern and contemporary design, we are sure you will enjoy a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Premiere Citi Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premiere Citi Hotel Cebu City
- Premiere Citi Suites Cebu Island/Cebu City