“All you need for a good price”

Premiere Citi Suites
Ranked #47 of 87 Hotels in Cebu City
Zurich, Switzerland
“All you need for a good price”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The rooms are well equiped with comfy beds (2 queen sizes in a double room), clean bathrooms, AC, fridge and TV.

The rooftop bar, where the breakfast is served, has a very nice view. The complementary breakfast is average and I recommend to ask for the breakfast menu (breakfast for approx. 150 Pesos per person is well worth the money).

The reception staff is very friendly and do their best do fulfill all the wishes of their guests.

Location is OK, even if the there is not much to see the around the hotel. Walk to the Ayla Center takes about 20 minutes, taxi costs 150 Pesos. There are several restaurant in short walking distance (e.g. STK ta Bay!).

All in all a good, reasonable priced hotel.

The only point I would change: replacement of the bath towels and bed sheet with stains.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bkker

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Antipolo City, Philippines
Reviewed April 6, 2013

If you just needed a comfortable place to spend the night with when in Cebu, then this is just what you need. No extra perks or something but just the basics. Our room has 2 queen size bed w/ clean bath/toilet room that has hot/cold shower. AC functions well and the location is just near the city proper. It also has a mini fridge, flat screen TV and wifi. They also serve free breakfast at their rooftop resto which gives you a nice view of the city. Really this place is a value for the money. I think one room only cost us around 1900 pesos and since we're 3 persons in one room, we only spent around 650 each. The staff we're accommodating as well. Check this place out when in Cebu.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank kach_d_katt
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The staff really made this hotel a gem. Very Cheery and happy to tell me about the town on my short stay to catch a flight in the morning. The rooms have A/C. It isn't the coldest A/C in the world, but for the price of the room, I can't complain. It's very clean and has free TV/Internet if you need that. I didn't get to see the rooftop deck, since they had a private function the night I was there and I had an early flight out, but I still had a great stay mainly due to the friendly staff. Thank you Cherry!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank peterTnomad
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is new so it's quite clean for the price you're paying. They have free breakfast if included in the fee and if not, you can eat at the opposite side of the road or anywhere near the hotel. Lots of options since it's in central Cebu. The room is comfortable and the staff are friendly. I stayed twice, last 2011 and 2012. So far so good. If you don't feel comfortable in your room you can always ask for options. If they have available rooms, you can always transfer. They have laundry services inside the hotel and outside. The only downside is, sometimes it'll take you thirty minutes to an hour to wait for a taxi cab. That happens rarely though. Overall, it's a very decent hotel. The price is good and I will surely come back.

• Stayed November 2012
Labasa
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Wifi did not work, the window did not close, the bathroom was not really clean neither the rest of the room.
As I arrived in the Philippines I found the place disgusting.
Two months later I find the place not so bad since I have seen much worse !

Much much better in Cebu however a tad more expensive is mcitisuites.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Alaminos City, Philippines
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I stayed for 3 nights and it was a great deal. We paid only 995 pesos for the first night with no breakfast and 1395 pesos with breakfast for the last 2 nights. The second room was larger with 2 double beds instead of just one. The bathroom had the best shower we've experienced in the country - strong and hot. The Wi-Fi was fast. The breakfast is good with fresh brewed coffee and eaten on the roof of the hotel with a nice view of Cebu. Free drinking water is available in a water cooler on each floor.

Nearby are 2 great restaurants - TDK ta Bay and Yayoy's. We could get to SM, Ayala Centre and the Fort and Church downtown easily by jeepney. The street is quiet by Philippines standards with easy access to the Northern Bus Terminal for Malapascua and Bantayan. Overall I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this accommodation to anyone. And the front desk staff were very helpful and friendly too. 2 thumbs up for sure!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Oslo
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Picked this hotel to relax in a few days after arrival, before flying to Boracay. I did not regret my choice. There are some things that could be good for you to know:

Have a adress and a map when you arrive. Most taxi driver I tried did not know exactly where this were and went around looking. After first arrival, take their buisness card. Adress on the front, map on the back.
Also, do not trust the pickup service for the hotel. They are booking with someone not working directly for the hotel, and I can only conclude that noone showed up for me as ordered (hotel had ordered it though, checked with them).

Breakfest is small but tasty, and westerner friendly if you dont have an iron stomach (I do not). For those who complain on the size of the breakfest I only ask to think of the low room price, that this is included and that you CAN order another breakfast and pay for it. The hotel also allows you to bring in outside food and even have delivery to the hotel. That is a first to me, but I loved it!

Hotel dont have pool.

Except for these things all were perfect in my opinnion. I booked junior suite, very big with double bed, extra sleeping couch, fridge, microwave (!), LCDtv, bath tub and so on. For 1795 a night, including breakfast, this is a bargain. Free destilled water in the dispencers on every floor. Clean, nice, safe, friendly. Staff not greedy for tip, my only argument in this hotel was in the lobby with a receptionist who wanted me to take BACK my 20 peso bill, as she was happy to help me anyway.

Tried the roomservice, and was supriced in a good way. Not expencive. Used the hotel laundry service and asked for as fast rush I could get. 1 plastic bag full of clothes costed me a whole 160 peso. Thought it was a joke at first, I was expecting about 10 times higher cost (it was alot of clothes).

The hotel also have some rules about outside guests after 10 oclock at night. I think it is great, as it secures the hotel as a familly choice instead of risking becomming a slease hotel. It is located close to Mango and would have a big risk for it othervise.

So - if you want a good, safe, relaxing stay in Cebu this is an excellent choise.

Room Tip: Stayed at room 704, excellent with windows facing 2 directions.