It's a young hotel with new fittings. All rooms are equipped with flatscreens and digital boxes. HDMI inputs available.
As it is directly at a busy street and not well isolated you hear constant street noise (40 - 60 dB).
First I was in deluxe room 304 but it had two drawbacks: The safe could not operate the lock and the shower was weak and turned to cold after a short time. You had to remove the shower tube, rotate the handle many times until it got warm again. After they didn't fix both issues for 10! days I moved to room 604. This was a much better experience: The shower went like a tropical storm but also not constant over time. The safe was working like a charm. Tip: Bring your own 4 Alkaline batteries or buy them at the only cheap place - the cd-r king - for 30 in total.
The only thing I missed were power outlets in the bathroom and at the nightstand (they were locked together with the WiFi router).
The curtains were so thin that the sun could flood the room as if the lights were turned on. I had to use my eye mask to sleep deeply.
A less nicer thing was that the personal was not willing to help you in some cases. Also several days some towels were missing. But the room was always cleaned very well. A bad aspect was that they tried to make the socalled "minibar cheat". This means that they put a lot of snacks on the bill which weren't consumed. And for some blood stains on the bed sheet they let you replace nearly the whole bed. Also they tried to burden over the fee for the PayPal deposit to the customer which is explicitly against the rules of PayPal.
Positive is the quality of the water: It doesn't smell, just like drinking water. So it's possible to wash some clothes without leaving a smell back.
The air cons are the same in all rooms. They all work but are very loud (62 dB) and are not remotely controllable.
As for standard room 605: It was very narrow and hadn't a fridge. Two well placed outlets didn't work. The window view was obstacled by the fire stairways.
Breakfast is on the roof. You can only get it until 10 am and it's very minimalistic. But the view over the city is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere Citi Suites, is a new brand of fresh and modern rooms for those who want to visit Cebu. The hotel is located at the heart of the city, and is a short distance from different entertainment as well as business districts. Within a 3-5 minute walk, guests can have access to the Grocery Store, Church, Hospital, Bars and Restaurants. And a 10 minute cab ride to luxurious malls and business park. Premiere Citi Suites offers friendly and well trained staff who are ready to serve you. Furnished with a mix of modern and contemporary design, we are sure you will enjoy a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Premiere Citi Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premiere Citi Hotel Cebu City
- Premiere Citi Suites Cebu Island/Cebu City