“Value for money hotel”

Ranked #47 of 87 Hotels in Cebu City
Philippines
“Value for money hotel”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

This is a relatively new budget hotel in the Capitol Site area of Cebu. The room I got was small but clean, so was the bathroom. Wi-fi is also available.

My only complaints are:

1. I reserved a deluxe room but was given a standard room instead. I even called the day before to confirm my booking and they confirmed my request.

2. The water in the bathroom is very soft. It's difficult to rinse off the soap when you take a bath.

If you're looking for a cheap, clean, and fancy-free room in this area, Premiere Citi Suites is a good choice.

Room Tip: Standard rooms have tiny windows with no view. Select the deluxe rooms for good views of the city.
Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Waray

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Dudley, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I treated myself to a Junior Suite as it was a good price and I had spent a few days roughing it (relatively anyway) in Malapascua. The place is pretty new and some taxi drivers did not know the name so it is worth picking up their card from the front desk. The hotel is handily located not far from Osmena Boulevard. The room was huge with a two seat sofa and work desk and a great picture window with a view over the city. The Wifi worked pretty well most of the time I was there although the line did drop a couple of times. The room itself and the bathroom were kept spotlessly clean. The breakfast was pretty disappointing and I am not sure really why they bothered. However, there are great views from the rooftop restaurant.
Staff on the front desk were friendly and helpful. Only other real drwaback is the fact there is only one small lift - several times I had to wait a couple of minutes and couldn't just pop down the stairs as my room was on the 7th floor.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
5 Thank footix
Bohol Island, Philippines
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Premiere Citi Suites is a great hotel - spacious and clean rooms, very friendly staff, good location, rates are very affordable, and good breakfast choices in a restaurant situated in the rooftop of the building overlooking the city. I will definitely stay again in this hotel in my next future visits to Cebu City.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
7 Thank asian_traveller301
California
Reviewed April 13, 2012

With rooms starting around $25 USD (1,000 PHP), its hard to pass up this gem. Citi Suites is step up from the usual budget hotels nearby but at budget prices. You'll find plenty of space inside their modern rooms and their usable free-wifi is a welcome relief for those who can't be without a stable internet (like me). It serves me no good when hotels advertise free wifi only to be frustrated with spotty connection. Whats the point?

I guess for those who enjoy all that Cebu-City has to offer, this is a good location. There are plenty of dance clubs and pubs within a short-walk or cheap taxi ride. But for those earning for the beaches, it can be an hour drive away.

I found the rooms to be very comfortable, especially the beds. The in-room safe is also a requirement which they provide. Free breakfast is decent [nice view at the roof top].

I'd stay here again for their budget rooms. But for their pricier rooms, while still a good deal, there maybe other options.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
8 Thank Jon K
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Although we only stayed here for a couple of hours total during our trip to cebu last April 4 to 5, we felt it was a real bargain considering the hotel is almost new. The staff was really accommodating with our questions and requests (we requested if we could leave our baggage for several hours after checking out which they happily obliged) The room was spacious for our needs (we got the standard room) and more importantly the AC and bathroom was efficient and clean. Another plus side is that eating places were walking distances from the hotel. Even when we arrived past 11 in the evening, we never had a hard time finding a place to eat. There are only two things i would even call "negative" about this place, 1. the place is so hard to find even among the taxi drivers in Cebu, we had to call the hotel and have them give the instructions to the driver. 2. Some remnants of the construction are still apparent in the rooms. The shower door in our bathroom had dried cement splattered across the door. Other than these two points i dont have anything bad to say about this hotel. Would i go back? Yes i would with friends or family.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
8 Thank Patrick294248
Pagadian City, Pagadian, Philippines
Reviewed April 7, 2012

This hotel is very clean. The rooms are spacious. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The free distilled drinking water station in every floor is really a plus factor. The hallways are well lit and well ventilated you can feel the breeze coming from outside. The wifi connection is free and fast. The roof top cafe offers a breath-taking view I just had to take several pictures to post at Facebook and Instagram. I like staying in this hotel. They really know what "value-for-money" means and this is something that this hotel offers without compromising quality and service.

A little tip. Ask any personnel about how to use the TV remote control. There are two of them, one for the tv and the other for the cable. It could get a little confusing.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank Ginobibo
Cebu City, Philippines
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We have stayed in this hotel already for a total of 4 times . We always booked the Junior suite. Rooms are clean spacious and comfortable. Staff are very helpful and accommodating. I will always stay in this hotel specially when my BF is in town as it gives good value for your money. The WIFI is also very fast . The only down side is the breakfast inclusion in the rate since their breakfast has very limited choices . Location wise is superb just walking distance from Mango Ave. where all the nightlife, malls, restaurants , business establishment are located . Im very impressed indeed and having a career for almost 18 years in the hospitality industry I would be very confident to recommend this to my friends

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple