Premiere Citi Suites
Cebu Grand Hotel(Cebu City)
$42
$31
Good 3.5/5
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
$160
$150
$50
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Red Planet Cebu(Cebu City)
$38
Paragon Suites(Cebu City)
$22
$20
Good 3.5/5
Cebu R Hotel - Capitol(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
$28
$22
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfree breakfastgreat view of the citywater heateran upgradethe security guardvisit cebunice roomfloorwifibudgetproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Although we only stayed here for a couple of hours total during our trip to cebu last April 4 to 5, we felt it was a real bargain considering the hotel is almost new. The staff was really accommodating with our questions and requests (we requested if we could leave our baggage for several hours after checking out which they happily obliged) The room was spacious for our needs (we got the standard room) and more importantly the AC and bathroom was efficient and clean. Another plus side is that eating places were walking distances from the hotel. Even when we arrived past 11 in the evening, we never had a hard time finding a place to eat. There are only two things i would even call "negative" about this place, 1. the place is so hard to find even among the taxi drivers in Cebu, we had to call the hotel and have them give the instructions to the driver. 2. Some remnants of the construction are still apparent in the rooms. The shower door in our bathroom had dried cement splattered across the door. Other than these two points i dont have anything bad to say about this hotel. Would i go back? Yes i would with friends or family.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
8  Thank Patrick294248
Reviewed April 7, 2012

This hotel is very clean. The rooms are spacious. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The free distilled drinking water station in every floor is really a plus factor. The hallways are well lit and well ventilated you can feel the breeze coming from outside. The wifi connection is free and fast. The roof top cafe offers a breath-taking view I just had to take several pictures to post at Facebook and Instagram. I like staying in this hotel. They really know what "value-for-money" means and this is something that this hotel offers without compromising quality and service.

A little tip. Ask any personnel about how to use the TV remote control. There are two of them, one for the tv and the other for the cable. It could get a little confusing.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Ginobibo
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We have stayed in this hotel already for a total of 4 times . We always booked the Junior suite. Rooms are clean spacious and comfortable. Staff are very helpful and accommodating. I will always stay in this hotel specially when my BF is in town as it gives good value for your money. The WIFI is also very fast . The only down side is the breakfast inclusion in the rate since their breakfast has very limited choices . Location wise is superb just walking distance from Mango Ave. where all the nightlife, malls, restaurants , business establishment are located . Im very impressed indeed and having a career for almost 18 years in the hospitality industry I would be very confident to recommend this to my friends

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank verav927
Reviewed March 30, 2012

This hotel is great, especially for the price. The rooms are huge, clean, and come with really fast internet. There is also a decent size flat screen in the room.
I really enjoyed this hotel, but I had to leave early since they were booked and I showed up without a reservation. I met other travelers who frequent this hotel while in Cebu so definitely make a reservation since it seems so popular already.
The only downside I had with this hotel is I dont think they realized the refrigerator is connected to the power shut off when you remove your key card. So if you put drinks, food, or snacks in there or you want to use whats already in there, then you will have to sit in your room for an hour or 2 if yuo like it cold. That was really the only downside, but I would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank 55Johnny
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I stayed here with my wife and 13 year old daughter in the exec suite in Jan 2011.
This place had only just opened for business, we were staying just around the corner and found this place when we were walking to robinsons mall.
In december 2010 they were still builders on site and they all worked hard to get the hotel open in time foe Sinulog festivel.

We had to book premiere citi suites for the Sinulog as it was Great value for money,
We had the Exec suite on the top floor second room on the left NOTE: the top floor only has 4 rooms, 3 on the left and 1 on the right. the next floor up was the roof terrace which was not quite finished at the time but we were still aloud to go up for a look around, great view.

the staff were all great and so were the owners, I forget there names, the husband was chinese or korean and the wife was a philopina, the spoke very good English which will help those overseas travellers like myself, We are from Australia.

Premiere suites is in the best location, 5 minutes walking to Robinsons mall and 15 minute taxi to the big mega malls, SM or AYALA, taxi cost about 100 pesos one way to the mall which is about 2 US dollars.

We are going back to Cebu this june/july 2012 and whenever we are in the city we will be staying at Premiere citi suites.

Room Tip: We only stayed in the Exec suite which has one of the best views on the 8th floor, if you stay on floor 1-4 the views will be of the surrounding buildings.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family