Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 10/29/21
Expedia.com$26
Booking.com$22
Priceline$23
All reviews ayala mall five minute walk rooftop pool home away from home accommodating staff agoda
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

The only reason I would consider staying in this hotel again is the location that is within walking distance of Ayala. I usually stay at the ParkLane Hotel but unfortunately it was full. Not surprising because the ParkLane Hotel is way superior in every way and usually at around the same price. The whole place needs major renovation. The bathrooms are old and the toilets in each of the two rooms we booked were not flushing adequately. There is mould around the tiles in the shower. There was a bad smell of drains in each of the bathrooms. The breakfast is terrible. It’s simply not worth paying extra for. Go across the road to ParkLane where the breakfast is excellent and you get a friendly welcome. The selection on the buffet was pathetic and it took forever for dishes to be replenished. The staff seem to be totally unmotivated and make no effort to replace the empty dishes unless asked to do so. On checking out, the receptionist made no effort to enquire if we had enjoyed our stay, to wish us a safe onward journey and to welcome us back again. Actually, that is a common complaint I have in most hotels in the Philippines. It indicates poor training of staff and no interest on the part of management. I suspect all that the owners of this hotel are interested in is to make more money. There is no indication of any reinvestment in the rooms or the facilities. Not once did we see any management walking around checking on guests. This suggests they don’t give a hoot about the guests.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

First of all, they forgot to charge the room rate before our arrival. The room was okay but very noisy as the sound isolation is really bad. By the way, you need to call front desk to ask for hair dryer and please wait patiently for the delivery. We paid for 3 pax for the room but WiFi voucher, towel, bottle water and cup only were prepared two in quantity...doesn’t make any sense at all! The front desk was terrible. We were sitting down on sofa in front of the front desk while waiting for her to check the room upon checking out so that she would return us our 1000p deposit. She just simply placed the money note on table top and moved away continue chitchatting with others BEFORE I could stand up and receive it by hand! Terrible! Never recommend this accommodation to anyone!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights but also stayed here a year before. What i enjoy about this hotel is it’s super near ayala mall. Also the churches and the business district area. They have a fairly good breakfast. The elevator and gym is good enough if you’re not expecting much. The price is insanely good if you will book on third party apps. The staff are also accommodating and friendly. Taxi is always available.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2019

Website made no mention of ongoing construction; lots of noise and dust. Incomplete bed linens and housekeeping wanted to charge us for a flat sheet whichc was to be placed under the duvet. I asked for a pitcher of water and ice bucket but was told I'd be charged for it. After coming back at 11pm and I asked for some water, they said the resto was already closed and I should just get the water from the minibar. That way, they could charge me again. I'm almost afraid to ask for an extra roll of bathroom tissue.

Room tip: Choose another hotel
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Stayed twice for work the past two months and Diamond Suites does not disappoint. Big and clean rooms plus clean bathrooms. Bed was comfortable and ambience of the hotel was good. Recommended for business and vacation. See you again soon Diamond Suites!

Date of stay: March 2019