Harolds Hotel
Apple Tree Suites Cebu(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
$28
$27
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
$161
$52
Travelocity
$42
Agoda.com
St. Mark Hotel(Cebu City)
$37
$35
$97
$85
$59
Trip.com
All reviewsrooftop barbreakfast buffetbusiness hotelayala mallironing boardlive bandthe hotel staffother hotelsspacious roomfree shuttletop floorshuttle serviceearly checkwelcome drinklechonbusiness tripchecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The room was great and good value. Breakfast is a bit uninspiring.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mikaramram
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Me and my mother stayed at this hotel for one week in April and can not say other than that we were very pleased. When we arrived the staff were very welcoming and helped us with everything. The room was very alright for the price, very clean and comfy.
I have been to many hotels but NEVER experienced such service that we experienced here, and just that makes it worth for us to come back.
The hotel is also centrally located including walking distance to the mall Ayala.
the only negative thing I have to say is the breakfast buffet, there was little choice of food and mostly warm Filipino food than what you usually eat for breakfast, like bread etc.
We will definitely come back!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank KayMonica
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Love it. Room very clean and modern, spacious, bed luxurious and soft, bathroom spacious.
Great food at the buffet area, affordable good food at P450 only... that's US$11. Love the idock station, the LCD with skycable connection, free wifi at public area, and free lan cable inside the room.
Service is good, concierge/lobby very accommodating.
The only missing in this almost perfect hotel...."Bedroom slippers"

And the best thing here, price is very affordable for such nice hotel. only P2,500 twotwin bed. around US$50~/night

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2012

During our stay at Harolds Hotel, front desk staff were very accommodating. they assist you in everything you need and provides 24hours service just like any other hotels.

We booked a twin room and 1 suite for our family that's just beside each other so we just had the doors opened to get access from one room to the other. Usually, the suite would cost like 10K plus. But at Harolds, it's only P5,500 and you get a very spacious room which could accommodate a lot of people in the room to be honest. What i liked most is that their rooms gives you a calming feeling especially when you lay down on their bed.. makes you feel relaxed. When you need something from them even if it is very late already they would still accommodate you and has a very fast service.

The food is divine as well as the Highlights bar located at the top floor-it gives you a great place to chill out.

I would definitely recommend this and will definitely be back to stay at Harolds whenever our family comes back to Cebu

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank silentstar01
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I visited Cebu with a friend for 3D/2N just this month. The trip was booked way ahead and i was dilly dallying about which hotel to book. My friend who works at a travel agency helped me book the hotel. I didn't know what to expect but was really pleasantly surprised. It's just a small hotel compared to the more popular ones but the amenities are great even comparable to 5stars. I liked that fact that it's smaller so the crowd is more manageable. You don't need to bump into a whole bunch of merry travelers when you just want to be quiet. The staff are very nice and friendly. I lost my phone on my first night, they were very helpful in helping me locate it. Though i didn't find it back, i was very thankful for their help. The breakfast buffet is fair enough. There are a lot of nearby places to eat, there's a spa just downstairs on the next building, malls are just nearby, ayala center is walking distance. Overall i really had a very nice relaxing stay. I will definitely come back to this place.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo