All reviewsayala mallbreakfast buffetjunior suitewalking distancerooms are clean and comfortablesmall gymwifi connectionqueen size bedshower roomhome away from homerestaurant stafflechonavilatummyhousekeepingbellmansofa
Reviewed December 27, 2012

The room is wide. The bed is big. The bathroom is big. The hotel is just near Ayala Mall Cebu. Our request had been serve well. The staffs are nice and helpful. They had a very nice buffet breakfast and lots of food to choose. The hotel have their own gym. They have wifi connection per floor. Massage are also available. Cons: towels are thin and looked old. You have to request for a wifi router reset because from time to time you'll get disconnected. You have to insert the key card on the elevator and to open the door of your room. Unlike other hotels, you can wave the key cards near the scanner.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I specifically chose to stay in Hotel Elizabeth in my last visit due to its accessibility to Ayala Center. I was right. Staying in Hotel Elizabeth gave me the freedom to just walk to Ayala anytime.

There really is nothingbto complain about this hotel. Breakfast was fantastic, WIFI was good and the staff really were friendly.

I liked the size of the rooms.

If there is something they can improve in, it may be the toilet. The toilet was big but cold and lacked drama. I guess having a bit more towels and bathroom amenities might do the trick.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed December 19, 2012

They lost our booking?? (even though we rang the day be fore to confirm).Gave us the wrong room, then took 2 phone calls and 3 hours wait to get a missing jug put in our room.This was our forth time to Cebu so we have tried quite a few hotels, this is a good hotel not a great one. The rooms are nice and clean a bit noisy from the traffic below, breakfast was alright not great. Staff friendly and good position to Ayala.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 14, 2012

This was my third stay here and generally a pleasant experience. The hotel is situated an easy five minute walk to the Ayala Mall and on a busy road although my room was on the quieter side an had excellent views to the sea.
The Ninth floor rooms tend to be larger than normal and the room size was very spacious indeed and extremely comfortable with a luxury bath/shower room and plenty of hot water for both. Good storage, excellent choice of tv channels, super aircon, sofa and writing table, large comfy bed too.
This seems to be very much a business hotel, no pool, large dining room and okay food, good service throughout and very easy to obtain a taxi.
The fundamental problem I experienced was the terribly erratic and slow wifi connection, even after they attempted to resolve the difficulties, this would definitely prevent me from returning as it's a basic requisite in a modern city.
Very impressive to see the hotel responding on this site to almost every post.

Room Tip: Check your wifi connection first !
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We're stranded at Cebu due to typhoon Pablo. I picked this hotel this because it's near Ayala mall (3 minutes walk) and they have a nice review, we stayed here for 2 nights (Dec 3-5). We got the executive room. It was big and clean. The staffs are friendly and very accommodating, and patiently give us directions we're to buy the best lechon in town. They have buffet breakfast, the choices are minimal but as what Brian G said "pretty decent breakfast". Their housekeeping and room service will attend your needs in a jiffy. There's wifi and it's free.The only thing i don't like about this hotel was the bed. It was hard...my back hurt when i woke the following morning. I slept on the couch on the following night. :-(

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family