All reviews ayala mall breakfast buffet junior suite walking distance rooms are clean and comfortable small gym wifi connection queen size bed shower room home away from home restaurant staff lechon avila tummy housekeeping bellman sofa
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The hotel is relatively new but has been around long enough to qualify for manifestation of wear and tear.I didn't notice that with Hotel Elizabeth Cebu though. The carpets at the corridors especially the one inside the room is surprisingly spotless.The bed sheets are good as new and smells fresh.

The staff were helpful and quick.Or was it because I was a guest of the hotel?But I think they are really responsive.I noticed when I requested for a headache medicine the next day to ease my hangover from the drinking session the night before.One of the staff was at our room in no time.

Speaking of hangover,we met with a few Cebu bloggers on our first night in Cebu.The plan was to meet somewhere and proceed to Amnezia Superclub.Ayala Center was the most accessible place coz it's very easy to take a taxi from there to any point in Cebu City.Ayala Center happens to be very near Hotel Elizabeth Cebu.As a matter of fact,it's only around five to minutes away by foot. I really appreciate the central location.

HOTEL ELIZABETH CEBU can give 5-star accommodations in Cebu "a run for their money"

Room Tip: the Junior Suite is very spacious.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pusangkalye
Gabrielle T, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Elizabeth Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Dear Pusangkalye,

Thank you for your kind words!

We are glad to hear that our staff was able to cater to your needs, and that your stay at Hotel Elizabeth Cebu was a pleasant one.

We are grateful that you took the time to review our Cebu branch. As a returning hotel guest, it means a lot to us that you can recall your first experience and draw comparisons. Your feedback is big help in consistently improving our services.

We look forward to having you stay with us once more in the future!

Grow with us,

Gabrielle Talan
Corporate PR Officer
Fersal Hotel Group

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We stayed in the Executive Suite for several nights and didn't want to go home anymore. This was one of the most comfortable hotel stays we've ever had. The suite features a separate living room as well as a bathroom in each "room." The larger (bedroom) bathroom has a bathtub and ample countertop space.

I have the habit of wiping down surfaces before unpacking. The room was spotless. Although the room was made up daily, I couldn't be sure if the bathroom floors were also cleaned -- I noticed the same dusty/smudged shoe print from the first to the last day of our stay. It didn't bother me very much since I don't go around barefoot.

PROS:
* Free wifi in room;
* Ample tabletop/countertop space in room and bathroom;
* Spacious rooms;
* Great location -- walking distance to mall, restaurants;
* 5-star hotel ambiance;
* Overnight stay comes with breakfast buffet;
* Toiletries provided (soap, shampoo, bath gel, lotion, toothbrush, etc.);
* Excellent service from staff who didn't wait around expecting tips;
* Basement parking & valet parking;
* Secure -- non-guests don't have access to guest room floors without a keycard.

There's a little sign by the bathroom mirror that advises guests to put towels on the floor if they want them replaced. It's easy to miss the sign.
Other than those mentioned, I can't think of any other "cons" for now.

Highly recommended. We'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Jade820,

Thank you for your review. On behalf of Hotel Elizabeth, I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay in our Cebu branch. Thank you for your kind words!

Thank you, too, for your observations regarding the bathroom floor and our towel sign. Rest assured our staff is working on rectifying these.

We hope you can consider staying with us in the future.

Grow with us,

Gabrielle Talan
Corporate PR Officer
Fersal Hotel Group

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have always stayed at hotel elizabeth in cebu. Several reason. The hotel is reasonably priced and is located next to ayala mall. You can practically walk acrosss -10 minutes away.The rooms are average size and the morning breakfast has enough variety for this price range of hotel. They even have 3 beds in a room albeit the beds are smaller. The 2 queen size bed is big enough for the needs of a nice quiet sleep. The shower room is also bigger than most hotel in the area. I have recently stayed at the new q###t hotel and comparably hotel elizabeth is much better in room size and shower space . Hotel elizabeth has no bathtub on their dlx or std rooms. The hotel staff is much more efficient and courteous. Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: Stay room facing away from the main street
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Gabrielle T, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Elizabeth Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Thank you for your valuable feedback and consistent patronage. We are glad to be of service and look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I always stay at the Elizabeth as in my view this is the best value option in the city. Radisson and Marriott are 5 star but are too pricey and the quality of the hotel and the sevrice foucs is excellent for the rom rate

Its location next to Ayala is great, can walk to Ayala in 3-4 minutes maximum, and it has a reasonably priced Mongolian buffet and Black Angus setak buffet on Friday and Saturdays if you dont want to go to Ayala to eat

Thre are cheaper and more expensive hotels in Cebu but not with the same quality/price mix - I rate this the same as Cristal hotel in Abu Dhabi UAE which is understated but excellent quality (refer to my reviews on that hotel for reference)

I have now stayed at this hotel 4 times in 2012 and am very happy wit it, the staff always remember me, the service quality is good, the beds nice and overall it is great value for money

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank RiceyTraveller
Reviewed August 4, 2012

As I enetered the hotel, I was stunned by the ceiling and wall paintings at the lobby... It was awesome! Elizabethan period! Great lobby!!! Perfect location - It's a stone throw away from the famous Ayala Mall Cebu:) and i love the daily breakfast selection!!!

• Stayed: June 2012