We stayed in the Executive Suite for several nights and didn't want to go home anymore. This was one of the most comfortable hotel stays we've ever had. The suite features a separate living room as well as a bathroom in each "room." The larger (bedroom) bathroom has a bathtub and ample countertop space.
I have the habit of wiping down surfaces before unpacking. The room was spotless. Although the room was made up daily, I couldn't be sure if the bathroom floors were also cleaned -- I noticed the same dusty/smudged shoe print from the first to the last day of our stay. It didn't bother me very much since I don't go around barefoot.
* Free wifi in room;
* Ample tabletop/countertop space in room and bathroom;
* Spacious rooms;
* Great location -- walking distance to mall, restaurants;
* 5-star hotel ambiance;
* Overnight stay comes with breakfast buffet;
* Toiletries provided (soap, shampoo, bath gel, lotion, toothbrush, etc.);
* Excellent service from staff who didn't wait around expecting tips;
* Basement parking & valet parking;
* Secure -- non-guests don't have access to guest room floors without a keycard.
There's a little sign by the bathroom mirror that advises guests to put towels on the floor if they want them replaced. It's easy to miss the sign.
Other than those mentioned, I can't think of any other "cons" for now.
Highly recommended. We'll definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established shortly after its predecessor in Baguio, Hotel Elizabeth Cebu has over 130 stately guestrooms and suites all envisioned by Tessa Prieto-Valdes, style icon and celebrated interior decorator. Breathtaking frescos by painter Alfred Galvez and portraits of well-spent travels adorn its Mediterranean-inspired hallways. Situated conveniently in one of Cebu's bustling business districts, the hotel is just a 2-minute walk to Metro Gaisano and Ayala malls, affording guests easy access to leisure activities, such as shopping and sightseeing.A riot of flavors awaits you at the Flora Cafe, where international cuisine is served in the most inventive and appetizing of ways. Enjoy great music and relax at the Piano Bar while sipping on your favorite wines and cocktails. Pamper yourself with our massage service or work up a good sweat at our Fitness Center. Celebrate momentous occasions and attend seminars and conferences in style and luxurious comfort, in our various function rooms and ballroom. You will fall in love with Hotel Elizabeth. It’s an experience on its own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Elizabeth Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Elizabeth Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City