Yesterday, we went for a dinner at San Remegio Pensionne Suite Hotel, early to arrive for we wanted to have dinner early so we could go home earlier, 5:30 pm to be exact when food was ordered. During the order taking, MOST OF THE FOOD AND DRINKS in the MENU are NOT AVAILABLE, anyways, left with no choice since the restaurant is situated on top of the building (no elevator available), we ordered only those available to them. We had a chat with the host who invited us in the said venue while waiting for the food. So FRUSTRATING, the food was served 8:00pm. It took us to wait for 2 hours and a half for us to be able to eat. We called the attention of the manager, so funny when the waiters tend to cover up the situation by not calling their manager immediately were in fact the manager was just on the next table behind us having a meeting. So poor manager that she didnt able to attend immediately to the situation were in fact i know she heard our complaints. When we talked to her, she just gave us a lame reason that they only have one cook since the other cook had an emergency, in fact the reservation was done two days ago and the host even reconfirmed the reservation tuesday morning. SUPRISINGLY, when the food was served, the price does not justify it, chicken were not cooked properly, too salty foods, pancit canton doesnt have any pork mixed with it or even toppings, grilled squid were not cooked properly (might as well ordered a raw one "kinilaw style", hahaha) Calling to the General Manager and the owner of the Pensionne Suite, better act on this one seriously, NO JOKE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Remigio Pensionne Suites is located right at the very heart of the Queen City of the South, with approximately 15 km away from the airport and just minutes away from the city business area, to its biggest shopping malls as well as the heritage and historical sites of the oldest city in the country. The San Remigio Pensionne Suites offers a total of 11 well-appointed rooms equipped with complete amenities such as Cable TV, Free WiFi connection, Telephone Connection, and Hot and Cold water. It has a city view restaurant, the Café Gloria, where world class and tasty Filipino Cuisines are offered, Videoke Rooms that can accommodate up to 10 persons, and a large Function Hall with 60 persons capacity that could cater to any business need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your San Remigio Pensionne Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Remigio Pensionne Hotel Cebu City
- San Remigio Pensionne Suites Cebu Island/Cebu City