I stayed in Teo-Fel Guethouse twice during my stay in the Phils. The rate definitely was a bargain, I paid around PHP 500/nt for a single aircon room. The room itself is absolutely basic, you get a small bed, a small TV, loud aircon and a tiny and not so clean bathroom. Location right in the middle between uptown and downtown is excellent, only minutes from Mango Square and not so far from the airport either. I would definitely stay again when I'm in town to catch a flight on the next day but if you expect more than just a bed for the night, you should opt for another place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TeoFel House is the top choice for families traveling to the city where it is conveniently located in Cebu City’s downtown area and just steps away from Cebu’s heritage sites. Anyone looking for a peaceful and homey atmosphere will surely like the spacious, clean and affordable accommodations this family operated hotel offers. Over the years, it has kept its warm and hospitable ambiance that patrons keep coming back for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Teo-Fel Pension House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teo-Fel Pension House Hotel Cebu City
- Teo-Fel Pension House Cebu Island/Cebu City