Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
4,364 results
All reviews sm mall business lounge feria restaurant business class the executive lounge lobby bar breakfast buffet port area star hotel city hotel late check big mall corner room business trip nice pool deluxe room gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
RadissonBluCebu, General Manager at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

My family visited Cebu last December for a holiday vacation. We were very lucky to stay at the newly renovated Radisson Blu in the city. We were so impressed! The hotel can surpass some hotels we stayed in overseas. It's truly a 5-star experience staying at the hotel. The lobby was grand with a huge Christmas tree. We stayed in connecting rooms (business suite), at the 20th floor, which had access to the business lounge. The rooms were really big with a living room and an extra half bathroom (which was very useful for a family of 6!). The view was superb! We were able to take afternoon and evening snacks with unlimited drinks from the business lounge. They even serve hard drinks and wine for free! Wow! That's what we call a great deal! The hotel was also a few steps away from SM CEBU which was very convenient. Finally,I want to commend the hotel staff headed by Front Desk manager Kim Banes and Business Lounge staff, Stephen for their outstanding service and exceptional hospitality. It was a truly wonderful experience staying at the Radisson Blu Cebu!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
RadissonBluCebu, General Manager at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear Jackie F,

First of all a big thank you for taking the time to share your impressive feedback with us and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed staying in one of our business class suites during your vacation, the unlimited snacks and drinks served at the Club Lounge and outstanding service provided by Kim and Stephen.

We are looking forward welcoming you back again soon and if we can be of any assistance to make your next stay more memorable, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Just as a heads up the hotel is currently under remodel and renovations which occur daily (including weekends) between 9AM-7PM. The hotel may not be able to Re-accommodate you with a quiet room. Although, Spa was great to relax and recover after 22 hours of traveling!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
RadissonBluCebu, General Manager at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Dear michaelsJ7660LY,

Thank you for your review and we were happy to read your feedback and hear that you enjoyed your recovery after travelling at our Spa.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon. Please feel free to let us know how we can make your next stay more memorable as it would be our pleasure.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

For my first visit to beautiful Cebu, with my time to be split between Cebu city and Mactan, I splashed out on really nice hotels. I have stayed in other Radisson Blu hotels so I knew that it had to uphold a certain standard. First the positives: The hotel has a beautiful lobby area and it was beautifully decorated. Rooms are spacious with nice bathrooms, rooms somewhat dated but nice, and I like that there's a mall right next door.

it was not all good though.

My concerns:
- The one receptionist was busy on arrival so the manager came out to help. He was awfully distracted, barely looked up, and was just cold and businesslike. Not a good introduction to Radisson.
- The room had a feint musty, unpleasant odour on entry.
- My personal horror were the clean but threadbare towels, like it had been carried over from the 90s.I could not believe that this was a Radisson.
- Dust in parts of the room but clean linens
- I paid extra for a third person, and the foldup bed frame was dusty and scuffed.
- Where I felt personally affronted is that on check-out the receptionist did not bother to look up, and she knew that I was there. I stood and stared. A supervisor walked out and the receptionist flashed a broad smile. Not even a thank you after business was done and that sealed it for me. It was an insult to the marvelous Filipino hospitality that I've experienced throughout.

The problems are very easy to fix but I will spend my hard-earned money elsewhere.

Date of stay: December 2019
RadissonBluCebu, General Manager at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Dear JburgSouthAfrica,

It is essential for us to receive guest feedback and we sincerely would like to thank you for sharing your review with us.

We are disappointed to learn that we have failed to meet your expectations during your recent visit and our apologies.

As we are constantly trying to improve our service for all our guests, we do take such feedback seriously.

Once again, please accept our sincere apology and we hope that we will get another chance in the future to present ourselves in a much better way to you.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
RadissonBluCebu, General Manager at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020