“Cebu's Pride”

Ranked #1 of 87 Hotels in Cebu City
Iligan City, Philippines
“Cebu's Pride”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Being one in a chain of hotels worldwide, I expected Radisson Blu to live up to my expectations. And I was not disappointed because it's really a grand, luxurious hotel beginning with the huge,spacious lobby as you get inside & the big reception area. Check-in was fast & we were in our room on the 15th floor in no time. Our room was big with a king size bed complete with all amenities, Although our bathroom had no bath tub, we did not mind because we don't usually use it anyway.Wifi is free inside rooms & in all public areas as well.Security is also paramount in this hotel & only guests can enter & use the elevators because room keycards are needed for it. Breakfasts are in the Feria Restaurant in the ground floor with a wide array of food choices in its buffet. Service is also fast & friendly.Most of all this hotel is located just beside the SM Cebu Mall & very near to the pier if you're planning a side trip to nearby Bohol or Leyte.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Amethyst59
RicaReneeRellon, Director of Marketing and Communication at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit to Cebu!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (406)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

We wanted to explore Cebu before going to Panglao and we chose Radisson Blu as a recommendation by my aunt.

The location of the hotel is near the docks which is to our delight since we will be travelling to Bohol. SM City is just a stone throw away.

Our room was big and it looked comfortable and smart. Unfortunately, the walls are not sound proof and you can hear other people from the other rooms (This can be really annoying).

I tried their body scrub in their Spa and it was quite nice. I like their spa rooms which are spacious, clean, private and relaxing. It was a little bit irritating when I can hear people gossiping and giggling while I was in my state of relaxation.

This is our first time staying in Radisson Blu and we were pleasantly surprised to how much value for money you can get.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Am P
RicaReneeRellon, Director of Marketing and Communications at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for a sharing your wonderful experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu. We hope to welcome you back to Cebu soon.
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

I stayed with the hotel for 4 nights from 14th till 17th May' 2013; every day i had spent there was a memorable moment for me.
Location of the hotel is a plus point for this hotel. Once you are inside the premises you will find every associate, manager willing to help you with ready smile at any given point of time. They wear a badge of Yes I Can and i must aapreciate that they meant it too.
The stay of mine was made special by the associate and was always provided with a ready support whenever asked for.
All the best team for your kind and caring nature towards your guests...

1 Thank Sheril B
RicaReneeRellon, Director of Marketing and Communications at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you very much for writing about your stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu. We are delighted to know that you felt that Yes I Can! brand of service that each colleague strives to deliver every time. We do hope to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit to Cebu.
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Feels like home. I have made so much troubles staying in your hotel but your helpful services has made my stay wonderful. I lost my blazer, I request for boxes for my packaging, i requested for reload for my cell phone and all I need is just an assistant from your staff. All requested for has come with a pack of value added services. thanks once again for making my stay wonderful.

1 Thank Erna_H308
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu here at Trip Advisor. We apologize for any inconveniences you may have encountered and yet we are also glad to know that all the challenges were resolved. Our aim is to serve from the heart and achieve 100% guest satisfaction. We do hope to welcome you back to Cebu soon.
Nadi, Fiji
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Loved my 8 days business stay at Radisson Cebu. The outstanding feature were the staff who were all so willing to please and serve irrespective. I felt I was listened to and even with different cultures, no ask from my part was ever unanswered. I was attended to, referred to and served with care and efficiency. F&B GG and your team fabulous, Zoey and team, wonderful, Gihana, Rolly, Aaron, concierge, HK and Business Centre, brilliant. Thank you so much. Will now have to bring my families and friends next time.

1 Thank Fee L
Thank you very much for a fantastic review of Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu, we are thoroughly delighted that you had a wonderful stay. We will share your sentiments with the rest of the team. We do hope to welcome you back soon with friends and family.
England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

We were due to stay at the Radisson Blue for two nights as part of an 18 day island hop around the Philippines. When we arrived we were alarmed by the security procedure checking under the cab with mirrors, checking the boot, then at the hotel door they checked my bag with an electronic probe, then sniffer dogs were brought out to check our luggage, all of which made us feel uneasy as we have never experienced anything like this before and we have been to many countries. Check in was pretty quick although the hotel bus did not pick us up and they seemed pretty reluctant to resolve this but eventually agreed to look into it, unfortunately I was never given a explanation.

The pool area was nice and the staff were very friendly, however the busy road the hotel sits alongside really does spoil any chance of relaxing as the high level of noise is constant.

We went into the shopping centre next door to find something to eat where more security was in place they checked your bags and body for weapons. Felt really uneasy walking around everyone looked at us and to be fair my husband and I we were pretty much the only westerners in there. At this point we decided Cebu and possibly the Philippines was not for us so cut short our holiday and decided to come home the next day.

The lady at the business centre was extremely helpful and helped us change our flights. We then had breakfast and this was a pleasant experience they had a good selection a food and the staff were very attentive.

Overall the hotel was very nice with good facilities its just the location and the security procedure we found very off putting plus there is a 24hr building site behind the hotel, also the docks opposite the main road appear to be 24hrs. We had a corner room on the 12th floor which gave us a good view of both although we could hear the on going noise and road traffic fortunately it was'nt loud enough to spoil your nights sleep

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sushineEngland
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu. We are sorry for any inconvenience that the security procedures may have caused. We are glad that you enjoyed your breakfast and that that our colleague at the business center was able to assist you with the travel changes. The Philippines is a safe country for travelers, both for business and leisure. However, as guest safety and security is our top priority, the hotel does have some security procedures that you may not normally find in other parts of the world. We do hope you understand that these are all for the welfare of our guests and colleagues alike.
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

I have a memorable stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu last week.
the hotel have a very good location in Cebu.
the Hotel provide my friend and me an excellent service,delicious food and very comfortable accommodation.
the driver, bellman, front desk clerk, room maid and room boy,chef, restaurant waiteress as well as duty manager always smile greeting to us, give us a real help in Cebu, make us very happy and relax.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Michael L
Thank you for a fantastic review of Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu. The team is truly delighted with your comments as we continue to strive for an excellent guest stay experience everytime. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cebu City
Cebu City Marriott Hotel
Cebu City Marriott Hotel
#5 of 87 in Cebu City
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,118 reviews

Been to Radisson Blu Cebu? Share your experiences!