Radisson Blu Cebu
Apple Tree Suites Cebu(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
$28
$73
$62
$42
Agoda.com
St. Mark Hotel(Cebu City)
$37
$35
$97
$85
Hotels.com
Red Planet Cebu(Cebu City)
$40
$31
$59
Trip.com
3,712 results
All reviewssm mallferia restaurantbusiness loungebusiness classbreakfast buffetport areaexecutive suitelobby barpremier roomstar hotelcity hotellate checkbig mallcorner roomnice poolbusiness tripspacious room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Fantastic hotel in a good location, it has a stunning lobby and extremely friendly and efficient staff,
My compliments to the management team. I was traveling with my family and whilst they swam in the pool, I sat at the pool bar. Breakfast was first class, one of the best buffets I ever had....

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Brian W
Lyle L, General Manager at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Dear Brian W,

Your comments are very much appreciated. Please be assured that we will share your impressions with everyone concerned. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu, Cebu.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

One of the place that you should visit! well.. the last time we came here, we only ate at Feria Buffet. the food is delicious!!! ofcourse we had checked in here before. The service was great, the ambiance is relaxing and SM is just around the corner! very convenient. You'll get what you paid for...

Room Tip: The higher the better!!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cindy L

Dear Cindy L,

Thank you taking the time to post your commernts on you last stay with us. I am delighted to read that we met your expectations and trust that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you b ack to the Radisson Blu, Cebu in the near future.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stayed here just last week, 23-Feb, and no wonder why this hotel is #1 on TripAdvisor. Great customer service from their staffs from the point of check-in to check-out.. really Philippine hospitality at its finest. Room is spacious and clean and tastefully decorated.. with free complimentary wifi access throughout the duration of your stays. The hotel is also of close proximity to major landmarks. Just beside it is the SM Mall where you can spend some time for shopping or dining, or where you can easily take a taxi or jeepney to reach other Cebu's major landmarks and tourist spots. Island-hop to Bohol?.. no worries as the ferry terminal is just a few minutes drive away that you can even reach it by foot if you want to. And last but not the least.. as what most of the reviewers had already mentioned here.. the buffet breakfast is SUPERB!!

One minor concern though is the vehicular noise if your room happens to be the one facing the busy road along the hotel. But overall.. everything about this hotel exceeds my expectations.. and will definitely be coming back in the near future.

Room Tip: Rooms that are not facing the main road are quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ILuvTravel713

Dear ILuvTravel713,

Your comments and positive review is valuable to us and I thank you for taking the time to write of your experience. Hopefully your travel plans will bring you back to Cebu and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu, Cebu.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Its a city hotel and is a good location to travel around. SM mall is just next door so you are not bored. Hotel is pricy but good service. We arranged tours to Bohol and Cebu city, it was good but expensive, guess getting from a tour agent would have been cheaper. Room had all a traveller would want. No complaints.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Dimashi S
Lyle L, General Manager at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Dear Dimashi S,

Thank you for your comments. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and trust we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

All in all I enjoyed my stay at the Radisson Blu. My room, a corner unit, was spatious, clean and modern with a very good bed. Unfortunately, the surrounding of the hotel was noisy with these very busy roads along the hotel. The windows of the rooms seemed to be single layered hence the noise of traffic waking me up at night. As for the food, I've found the breakfast way too expensive especially if you're a light morning eater like me. The room service and food in general was disappointing for a luxury hotel like the Radisson Blu. I ordered several times from my room a simple caesar salad and they messed up almost every time my order (one time they put anchovies in my caesar salad, another time blue cheese, then they forgot to put any cheese, etc etc). I also had a pizza, and it was not very good either wich is disappointing considering the chef is italian...
I really hope they will do someting about the quality of the food and the way they prepare it...
That said, i was very impressed with the service. The waitresses and the bartenders are friendly, polite and professional, always smiling, they're making you feel welcome.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jasperzzz

Dear jasperzzz,

Thank you for taking the time to post your impressions of your stay with us.

We deeply regret that we did not meet your expectations, particularly in room service and you can be assured that we will use your comments to improve in the areas you have highlighted. In regards to your comment regarding the breakfast cost, we offer a choice of either the full international buffet or for those customers who prefer a lighter breakfast, we also offer a continental breakfast choice and I regret you were not made aware of this option. Again thank you for your comments and we looking forward to hopefully welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Cebu should your travels bring you back to this part of the world.