Radisson Blu Cebu
Cebu Grand Hotel(Cebu City)
$42
$99
$58
$50
Trip.com
Red Planet Cebu(Cebu City)
$38
$31
Paragon Suites(Cebu City)
$22
$20
$94
$37
Agoda.com
Cebu R Hotel - Capitol(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
$28
$22
3,712 results
All reviewssm mallferia restaurantbusiness loungebusiness classbreakfast buffetport areaexecutive suitelobby barpremier roomstar hotelcity hotellate checkbig mallcorner roomnice poolbusiness tripspacious room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2012

A new facility with a contemporary atmosphere and good quality furnishings. The rooms were very comfortable and quiet. The in-room internet did not work on the first try. Overall, this was a very pleasant hotel and the service was also good. Management should look at a few areas from the customer's point of view: the dual controls for the treadmill TV was a bad choice and seems to be unreliable. The Clubhouse sandwich could be better. However, most of the food was up to the quality level expected.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2012

My sister and I, together with my kids, we stayed in a business class room compliments of our sponsor. Check-in was no hassle but the front desk personnel did not inform us of the perks that come with this room. It is only after our stay that i got to find out that there was complimentary cocktails at the lounge, complimentary pressing and all day dinning at feria. On our 3rd day in Cebu, we decided to to visit Bohol. Since the trip to Bohol would mean that we have to leave really early in the morning, we asked the front desk if my kids can use the complimentary breakfast on our fourth day in the hotel. She asked the F and B manager and the reply was No, but that was already paid for, anyway we still decided to have breakfast there even if it means we have to pay extra. My other sister stayed in a superior room together with her husband, their room and ours are almost the same. Theirs look even bigger. Buffet breakfast was very good, the swimming pool is not that great.

Room Tip: the superior rooms and the business class rooms are the same size
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Maribernardo
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We stayed for 3D/2N last November 2011 in Radisson Blu Cebu. It was my first time to return to Cebu after more than 10 long years. Was looking through TripAdvisor and found this new establishment which was relatively new when we stayed there. Since we planned this to be an R&R trip, we personally chose the huge premier room.

So here’s our experience – First would be our arrival at Mactan Airport. It was unfortunate that our flight was delayed by almost 4 hours. I personally contacted Radisson Blu prior to our trip for us to be picked from the airport. Given this, I had provided them the complete details of our flight and have been informed beforehand that there will be a representative who shall be awaiting us with a signage. Though our flight was delayed, I was still expecting the pick-up to push through regardless of the delay. I personally think that it was their duty to get further information regarding our delayed flight as I have supplied the information earlier on. To our surprise, no one was there to pick us up and I had to call the hotel regarding this matter. As much as I was disappointed, this was immediately remedied when the hotel quickly contacted one of the service cabs in the airport to give us a ride to the hotel. Followed by this was the hotel check-in. The check-in was an overall great experience. The staff at the check-in counter was well trained and very friendly. Our package gave us access to the business lounge which we were entitled to free cocktails at a certain time. Likewise, we had free morning breakfast during our stay and I was also given a Carlson Club membership card. After this, we were led to our room which I was really impressed. It looked much bigger in person than in the pictures I saw. The main room had a large memory foam bed (as promised) and far across it was a working area. In addition, there was also a small lounge area with a flat screen TV and a couch separate from the main bedroom which can be isolated through a foldable divider. They also gave some welcome chocolates as well as a luggage strap which was personally handed to us by one of their management. My disappointment completely turned into delight after the smooth check-in we had.

Other than that we also tried several services that the hotel offered: In-room breakfast – served daily was a so-so experience. The servings were huge though. Feria – their restaurant serving buffet wasn’t a wow experience for me. We stayed in Cebu during the non-peak season which must be the reason why the offerings at the buffet was not what I expected. The dishes were either a hit or miss. I personally asked the cook to prepare my pasta the way I wanted it. The first one ended up too salty while the other had too much pepper which ended up becoming too spicy. Lastly, we tried their spa called Blue Spa. The staff was kind enough to let us book at a very late time. In addition, we were provided a private room. As for the service, I’d say the experience was leaning a bit above average.

All in all, my stay with this hotel would be a little above average as there were some minor setbacks during our stay. Hopefully, these would be remedied if I have the chance to stay there again.

Room Tip: Get the huge premier room
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I had stayed in Park Plaza in Amsterdam last year , i had a very good experience and when I learned that it belonged to the same group that managed Radisson Blu , I had wanted to try the latter when they opened their hotel in Cebu . I had heard positive feedback from my friends who stayed at the Radisson Blu Cebu and I finally had my chance to stay there on the first week of May 2012. The hotel is in a very good location . Around 15-20 minutes away from the Cebu Mactan airport and right beside the SM City Cebu . They have an immense lobby with high ceilings which was impressive . My check in was quick and smooth . The front desk staff was efficient and had my reservations correct . They even gave me an early check- in at no charge ( some hotels charge for early check -in - around half the daily rate ) . My room was clean and smelled fresh . The bathroom was similarly spotless . Internet is free . A lan cable was also provided if you didn't want to use wifi . Gym use is free and I used it the whole time I was there . Their equipment is excellent . The best thing in the hotel is their restaurant - Feria . The choices of food is superb , there's a lot to choose from ! I had the best breakfast and lunch there . I was also impressed with their meeting rooms and the quality of service of their staff was extremely good . All in all , I had a great stay and will going back for more .

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank workshy99
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I love my experience here at Radisson Blu. We stayed here for my brothers birthday and had a blast. I love their pool and i appreciate the cleanliness of the hotel. I especially love the buffet breakfast which is to die for. ^^

The rooms are magnificent and well furnished. The staff are also very courteous to their guests~ ^^

+ Its near a mall. ^^ Just walking distance to SM City Cebu~ ^^