1. Prompt reply. It was okay.
2. We were greeted courteously by the concierge. It was a warm welcome.
3. Hotel is located close to SM, which is very convenient for a business visit.
4. Lobby was modern and chic, really nice.
5. Friendly staff, EXCEPT for FO receptionists. They were not as welcoming as everyone else in the hotel. They were stiff and you can sense that the lines they say are scripted. There was no 'passion' in hospitality. *NOTE: I am only referring to the FO staff. Really, everyone else in the hotel were friendly.
6. Clean and decent huge room, very well designed bathroom. Nothing fancy but amenities were complete and positioning of fixtures were properly situated.
7. TV was big enough, good for watching movies.
8. Duvet didn't fail me. If I had no morning appointments, I'd sleep all day. :)
9. I loved the concept of their YES Service. I needed olive oil to wash out my make-up, and they provided. I needed more water to bring to my appointment, they provided. I wanted more amenities - they provided (which makes sense because the hotel is owned by SM, what can the hotel not provide?) :)
10. Breakfast was okay. There was a huge selection but it was relatively okay. Nothink very special but the buffet choices - value for money.
11. As usual, the concierge was friendly and assisted us on our needs.
12. And again, check-out was a little slow. And didn't know what credit card is :)
*Overall, we had a good experience in Radisson Blu. I will definitely stay here when I come back, and I assure that this will be recommended to family and friends :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cebu City hotel's location places guests close to beaches, shoppingLocated on Serging Osmena Boulevard at the corner of Juan Luna Avenue, this Cebu hotel places guests in the middle of the oldest city in the Philippines. Located just 500 metres from the International Port area, this South Pacific getaway proves to be the perfect starting point for exploring the island of Cebu and its 167 neighbouring islands. The Radisson Blu Cebu is situated just 11 kilometres from the Mactan International Airport. Cebu City offers various transportation options for travelers. The strategic location of the hotel provides easy access to public transportation. Metered taxis and local jeepneys are within easy reach to take visitors around the city. The ferry terminal is a convenient 10-minute walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City