Radisson Blu Cebu
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Mezzo Hotel(Cebu City)
View Hotel
Citi Park Hotel(Cebu City)
3,712 results
All reviewssm mallferia restaurantbusiness loungebusiness classbreakfast buffetport areaexecutive suitelobby barpremier roomstar hotelcity hotellate checkbig mallcorner roomnice poolbusiness tripspacious room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 9, 2011

Went to Cebu to attend a conference and tried Radisson for a change since it was new. I found the facilities great. The room was sparkling clean, bed was comfortable, the AC was just right. I like the modern bathroom, the gym was vast and the atmosphere in the coffee shop was pleasant.
I had a opportunity to order a midnight dinner and the service was efficient and friendly. The laundry was also done fresh and timely.
The only downside was that the food quality was only average. Because of the great facilities and service, I also had big expectations on the food - alas, I was sadly disappointed. I ended up eating out instead in the many wonderful restaurants Cebu is known for.
Overall, I would stay there again because the service and facilities exceeded my expectations, the location is great if you have a car - very central - then I can still eat out and enjoy.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank PhilippineTrekker
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Lobby will greet you that you made the right choice in choosing this hotel.

Rooms is the biggest in terms of area in the city.

Feria has a wide range of selection. I just wish though that they will also serve fresh sea foods like the famous buffet in Cebu.

It has the best location also that will lead you either to the northern or southern part of Cebu nit to mention it's just a 2minute walk to sm mall, I just wish though they will make a covered pathway just in case it will rain.

Suggestion: I hope they will consider constructing a play area for the kids just in case the its too hot or its raining for them to stay outside to swim or play in the events plaza.

• Stayed: April 2011
2  Thank Fullytravelled
Reviewed May 3, 2011

Stayed in an Executive Suite which was in excellent condition. Room was huge by any standard and the bathroom was great. The bed was really comfortable and the Nespresso machine was a big plus. Free WiFi all around the hotel (including the gym and the pool area) were really appreciated. The Club Lounge was okay with a good selection of food but a rather dull selection of drinks during cocktail hour.

The fitness room and pool were more than adequate, and weren't very crowded. The main restaurant had decent food, but left a little to be desired, because the variety of the buffet hardly changed between lunch and dinner. A visit once a day would be enough, and after that try exploring the city.

Given what is available in the city, this would be the hotel I would keep going back to. It has the newest, best rooms.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank ManilaMacedon
Reviewed April 24, 2011

The service was great but there were some incidents I don’t understand. We had 3 deluxe rooms for 3 nights during the holy week. One room on the 12th floor had chocolates to welcome the guests but the other 2 rooms on the 11th floor didn't. They gave us 4 bottled waters per room per day but even that was inconsistent. Their housekeeping is bugging me because there was one morning when they cleaned the room very early, I was still having my breakfast so my valuables were still scattered everywhere in my room. I didn’t complain but the next day, they cleaned the room very late (2pm) when I already had my lunch and I wanted to sleep a little but I couldn’t because they were just starting to clean it.

There was one night when a staff knocked on the door and offered a small plate of cake on the 12th floor room but the 2 other rooms didn’t have any. I do not understand their service, I guess they have favouritism or their housekeeping is not consistent. Our instant coffee on the 11th floor was not replenished. The bathrobe we sent to be washed was not returned, giving me that fear that they might accuse us of losing it.

We had a car parked on the basement parking and the major incident that frightened me was we rode the basement elevator to the lobby, the elevator stopped and the door wouldn’t open. The elevator was just stopping in 3 levels (P1 P2 and lobby) but it had a scary squeaking sound every time we used it, giving me the expression that it wasn’t safe at all. We pressed the emergency call button and a girl answered that the technician was coming to fix it. It was fixed in a matter of minutes but when we got out, no one approached us to explain what happened or even to apologize, as if nothing happened.

Overall, the room was great, it has iron and iron board, a safety deposit box, nice pillows, fast internet and the room was generously lighted. They had nice gym facilities, steambath, and a swimming pool. The breakfast had a wide selection of food and they even had ice cream.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank awanderlust
Reviewed March 10, 2011

I would say the best hotel in Cebu. I have nothing but praises in this hotel. from the lobby, to the hotel room, bed ,pillows, staff, food, pool, facilities, security, cleanliness,everything is perfect. The only thing i didnt quite like is its proximity to the pier area. It is quite an eye sore in the beautiful facade of the hotel. Other than that i am convince that this is the best hotel in cebu and probably the 2nd best hotel in the philippines. Still my personal choice is Sofital Manila...But its a different story. I just hope Raddison will maintain this kind of standard considering its only about 4 month old. Definitely i am going back to this hotel

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple