Review Highlights
Good evening spent

For PHP1300 per pax for a buffet dinner and 2 activities, this is a good place to spend some time... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2018
shuqiangt
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
recommended

Try this adventure in the heart of the city. It is quite affordable. The duration is short but you... read more

Reviewed May 1, 2018
maxnabtiau
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Cebu City
from $103.00
from $190.00
from $85.00
More Info
All reviews edge coaster sky walk fear of heights zip line safety harness heart pumping glass floor single photo thrill seekers a lot of fun night view paid pesos picture taking view of cebu city visit cebu nice view skywalk
Reviewed December 2, 2014

Going to Cebu for the third time with my mom is longer because I'm in love with the fresh yet inexpensive seafood and lato (seaweeds) but because the Sky Adventure is something I needed to try. The experience was ecstatic as if a major accomplishment was fulfilled. You all gotta try once you visit Cebu. :)

Reviewed November 25, 2014

We done over edge roller coaster and the sky trek & they were both crazy! Service and staff were great friendly and helpful! Pretty reasonably priced, including certificate upon completion which was a nice touch. The photos for purchase were great and only 150Php. Would absolutely recommend going for the view or the thrills while in cebu!

1  Thank holidayaddicted2012
Reviewed November 22, 2014 via mobile

First, the hotel attendants were not accomodating and their instructions were not clear. If your not staying in the hotel, it would be difficult for you to find your way to the ticket selling area.

It's on the 19 floor. There is an entrance fee of 250 pesos for those who doesn't want to have rides or adventure. Anyway, I got combo 1 for 450 pesos but she didn't give me change and receipt because she said, it will serve as deposit for the bracelet. I tried the edge coaster. Sure it gave me excitement as we move in a full tilting position. The view was great too. The lady ask us to sign a waiver then asked for 200 pesos as deposit for the locker. They have a photographer who will ask you to pose, thus taking time from you to appreciate the lights of Cebu. He is very distracting. Anyway, I bought a souvenir photo for 150 pesos but again, they did not issue a receipt.

There was nothing to do after the 5mins ride. Probably take pictures but the hotel building lights at the side of the wall are ruining the perfect shot.
The experience was great for a minute but I think I will not waste money again for this.

3  Thank backpack00
Reviewed November 10, 2014

This attraction is situated in the city center and is around 15-minutes from our hotel. The place was our last destination in the city proper. Going up to the floor where guests interested in trying the rides was one helluva "nauseaous" time. The lift was transparent and people afraid of heights would certainly go woozy. Case in point, I almost threw up when we reached the registration area. Had I known that it was the case I would not have visited in the first place. At the registry we were given wristbands. Mine was just a guest pass. My fella got the combo pass which allowed him to have Skywalk, Tower Zip and Edge Coaster. The activities were intolerable especially for people who have fear of heights, thus, what I did was to simply take pictures. It looked silly taking pictures from the hallway through the window but that's the only thing I could do. I caught snapshots of my fella while doing the activities as it was unreasonably costly to have printed copies although we ended up having hard copies that came along with certificates. We actually had the option to have softcopies to be saved in a flashdrive available at their store but it was also pricey. By the looks of it my fella had fun although the Tower Zip trampled the all the courage he had. Overall the experience could have been fun if I didn't have acrophobia. I won't ever go back though.

Reviewed November 8, 2014

What a nice way to enjoy 360 degree views of Cebu City. The lads took me up and though, as some say, it may be 'well established' (i.e. old and there are more extreme facilities elsewhere), iif you are here, what is there to compleain about. The sky walk was cool for those of a more timid nature....we were lucky to get caught in a storm half way round which made it a bit more fun. However, the edge coaster was more exciting! Unlike my partner I wasn't nervous initially, but when we tipped up it seemed like 90 degrees not 45 and all that was holding us was the little lock across our stomach! Yikes! Super.