“Zip it!”

Sky Adventure at Crown Regency Cebu
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The view of the entire city of Cebu from the top of the Crown Regency at 473 feet high was well worth going up there, but I wasn't liking the idea of zip lining across 250 feet to another building. My son in law and I donned our flight suits and minutes later we were flying between the buildings.
It was a lot of fun and definitely worth doing!

1  Thank japanmike

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Tried their Sky Adventure twice. If you love adrenaline rush, it's a very good challenge. The photo's are expensive though and just recently I accompanied my friends I paid 200php just to accompany them and not riding any of the rides.

Visit my blog for more info. though.

3  Thank The_Thrifty_Wanderer
Reviewed May 22, 2014

A good way to see Cebu from the top, and a different experience. We paid 750 pesos and it included the buffet dinner, so no complaints. Our guide was so good and smart, it made everything easier and more fun.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

i took the sky walk and the edge coaster because i think the other attractions are not for me. I paid P750 for both, including free access to the top of the building to take some more pictures. Too bad they don't allow any gadgets with you. All pictures are sold at P150 each. arggh..

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

The only thing good about this attraction is the panoramic view for 250 pesos and the good customer service that is usually experienced in the Philippines. I wouldn't pay for anything else.