The must-tries are:
- Towerzip between 2 buildings at level 30+
- Edge coaster which tilts downwards from level 38. It goes really slow so no need to be afraid of speed, but if you are afraid of heights, do take note that the seat can be tilted up to 45 degrees towards ground!
- You got to try them because either the rest of the world doesn't have these 2, or if they do, I think it will cost a lot more than Cebu's.
Good to know:
- Sky walk is fun too, but I remember doing it elsewhere too. Not too unique, but it does have a good view of Cebu City. The guide with you will also point to you where some main tourist attractions are.
- Bring socks! Else buy a pair from them at usd2
- There are 5 adventures up there - Towerzip, Skywalk, Cliffhanger, Vertigo, Vertex.
- Some are just indoor 4D rides. If you don't like those, don't take them! Sorry I forgot the names of the rides, but do ask the counter staff.
- Prices are:
TOWERZIP - 600pesos/PAX
EXTREME 1 - 450pesos/PAX CHOICE OF 1
EXTREME 2 - 650pesos/PAX CHOICES OF 2
EXTREME 3 - CLIFF HANGER, VERTIGO, VERTEX
- They are not open all the time, check timing so it fits nicely into your travel itinerary. Don't make the same mistake as us... we went too early, and they are not open till 10am and even 12noon on some days!
- You've to pay to get the pictures that they have taken for you. If you don't surrender your phones or put them in the lockers, you may be able to take some pictures on your own, with extremely steady hands, considering you might drop it 35 floors down...