“delicious”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Plenty of choice and great menu. It tasted fantastic. Best dish was the Steak. It's a must try if anyone goes.

1  Thank Annagoony

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I am a regular at David's and I must say that their steaks are excellent. However, it must be said that the other entrees especially the bacalao and the knuckles is a must try at David's.

2  Thank Food C
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Our group of 20 had dinner here last night. Most of us had the eat all you can steak, while a few others had an a la carte 500g striploin, seabass (this guy does not eat pork or beef), and porkchop (this guy doesn't eat beef). I had the eat all you can. Most of us got served with what looked like a Tbone steak, 800g to share for 2 (as shown in the restaurant's profile picture). Succeeding is a thinner 200g rib eye. I had 2 extra orders of rib eye. I had a friend who had 4 extra orders of rib eye! I also tasted the striploin. They were all good steak.

But because we were a large group, the waiter assigned to us struggled to catch up with our additional needs. However, I will not give them negative points for this because the waiter gave very good service. The negative point I noticed is that their cooking is not consistent. One of those in our table ordered the steak medium well, and it came medium rare. Another's medium well came as medium. I ordered it medium, and out of all the 3 I had, only 1 came medium well, the rest were cooked to my liking. Medium and medium well is not a big deal, as both were still quite tasty. The problem is the medium well that arrived as medium rare. It was a good thing we were a big group so we just shared the steaks while the problem steak was returned and replaced. Our group still enjoyed the whole dinner very much, notwithstanding these cooking oversights. The waiter was very quick to act when we showed them the cooking mistakes, which is a plus.

4  Thank al22tecc
Reviewed August 12, 2012

The steak was like coconut husk. I would rather eat coconut husk, it would taste like beef. Oh, the review should be 100 characters at least. So, would I just paste a song here? By the way, the staff of David's steak are rude. They never smile...

3  Thank qweqw q
Reviewed July 28, 2012

A very satisfying meal that's worth it. and you can be at peace while savoring the delicious steaks served with a touch of elegance.

1  Thank Ferdinand P