New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Handuraw Pizza Gorordo
Ranked #35 of 654 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Filipino, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Handuraw is the Cebuano word for "the power to imagine." We are more than just a pizza place, offering you tasty Filipino food, homey ambiance, and local music!
Cebu City
“Introducing Anchovy Lovey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

Anchovy Lovey is my favorite pizza at Handuraw. It has imported anchovies with real slivers that one can actually taste and identify.. unlike the anchovies at Shakey's which look like tiny, brown, salty droppings! The addition of basil pesto is a great compliment to the anchovy flavor too.

The servers at Handuraw are also nice. I have a frequent customer discount card which I sometimes forget to bring.. but the servers have told me many times that they knew I was one of their frequent customers and that they had already automatically given me a discount!

The only thing I can say that I'm not too fond of at Handuraw is the art on their walls.. which I believe must have some sentimental value to the owners... as I cannot see how anyone can stand looking at those paintings..for longer than it takes to finish a meal..

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Thai first
“Best Place to Chill and Perfect for Informal Gatherings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

What's great about Handuraw is not just the pizza and the mojos, it's also the Below Zero Beer.

The 2nd flr can also serve as a function room which is a perfect venue for informal/laid back gatherings for your orgs, family and friends.

Cebu City, Philippines
“Share a slice, share a story...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Handuraw is one of my favorite pizza places in Cebu. As a local, I must admit.. My first time to eat at Handuraw was late in 2010 when my friend Eric invited me. I've known of Handuraw's existence since my high school days, but never got the chance to try it out. But boy, did I regret all this time not trying out their food. It's really really good! (How many times can I say really???) :P

Anyway, I urge everyone to try out my favorite dishes: The Cebuano Pizza (it's a bit spicy but yummy!), Chili chips, Potato Jojos, Chicken Fingers, and also their Garlic Mushroom. It's awesoooome. I love Handuraw. I actually once tried eating at Handuraw four times in a week. haha! (Yes, call me an addict or a glutton even) But I really enjoyed Handuraw's total package. Ambience, music, great food, and of course... don't forget great friends :) Definitely two thumbs up! It's cool too that they're opening a lot more branches in Cebu. Definitely worth a visit!

• Visited July 2012
Manila, Philippines
“Unforgettable pizza experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

HANDURAW PIZZA GORORDO - THE EVENTS CAFE
We ordered the famous Handuraw Special, chicken fingers, banana shake and mango shake. Delicious, large servings and very affordable. They also happen to have guest artists performing that night, from poetry reading, to classic guitar trio called Triple Fret, to acoustic, rap duo, actually everything to cater everyone. And they do it nightly! Really an awesome place to dine, chill and hangout with friends, or to bring your date.

Visited August 2012
Cebu City, Cebu City, Philippines
“Their pizzas are a must try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

Pinoy thin crust pizza at its finest! tried their Chili Wings too, it was very delicious. The service was fast, and location is accessible. Prices are reasonable too. Perfect for hanging out with friends while enjoying your food and drinks.

• Visited July 2012