“THE best lechon ever!!!”
Review of CnT Lechon

CnT Lechon
Ranked #61 of 770 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Barbecue, Filipino
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Telephone + 63 32 254 4249.
Reviewed May 18, 2013

CNT lechon can be ordered whole or bought by kilo or eaten at their restaurants. I have always enjoyed eating at their Philippine-inspired Guadalupe branch . I must say though one will need to line up so go early esp. on Sundays when people buy and bring it to the beach! Aside from the super yummmmmy lechon, one can also have other Filipino viands like lumpia, menudo, dinuguan, etc. To order a whole lechon, I phoned in my order thru their main office - that simple! I had a party for 30 people at Abeseria last week and I asked them to deliver it there- so hassle-free! The lechon was the star of the night- super crunchy, a lil bit salty and the distinct taste of a truly "Cebuano" lechon!! Wow, I salivate just thinking of it... most highly recommended!! For non-Cebuanos, the CNT lechon is a MUST!!

3  Thank cebuana51347

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Ordered whole lechon and paid P4,500 and picked up around 4:30pm, traveled 1 hour to destination and the skin remains crispy, pipping hot and meat is juicy, tasty and super good. Taste wise: this is one of the best Lechon ever.

1  Thank countrytraveller200
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I knew I'd have to wait for over an hour to be able to take home lechon cebu by the kilo but after asking around if other establishments pack lechon cebu for handcarry as efficiently as CNT does, i was once again left with no choice.

CNT is still good. It's tasty lechon cebu. But I arrived at 330 and i was able to get my lechon at 530. The price you've got to pay for good pork.

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

It's been a few years since my last trip to Cebu. I have been craving for their lechon. I was quite surprised to see a building in place of the large nipa restaurant that I remember.

The lechon is delicious. Skin is crispy! For Php 141 - you get to have 1/4 lechon, one rice and a soda.

It would be better though if they would sort out the lighting at the resto.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

when it comes to lechon, CNT is one of the most famous in Cebu, the last time i ate their lechon is kinda salty and the skin is not so crispy. but overall it's still good..