“Lechon the best!”

CnT Lechon
Ranked #75 of 743 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Barbecue, Filipino
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Telephone + 63 32 254 4249.
Cebu City, Philippines
“Lechon the best!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

my brothers favorite lechon brand. we never fail to drop by at their CnT branch opposite SM whenever we are nearby.

Visited December 2012

• Korean first
Manila, Philippines
“Cebu lechon worth the long wait”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This resto is like a hole in the wall kind. No waiters to serve you. They give out numbers. If one is craving for cebu lechon, one has to wait for a very long time. But their cebu lechon is delicious. we even took home some.

Visited February 2013
Manila, Philippines
“still tastes better than zubuchon”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

other than the taste, the hefty serving of lechon skin is also another plus. their prices are still one of the cheaper

yes, you really have to be in the resto before the rush (12noon) otherwise the lechon are gone. you can reserve but i guess its a long list as well. this is one thing they really should improve. they should do something with the sufficiency of the supply of lechon everyday, or if its their way to make people long more for their lechon, i dont know, it could be not working well.

the condition of the restaurant should also be improved.

but as far as the lechon is concern, still 2 thumbs up.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank deeyen
Singapore
“A disappointment”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I feel the same sentiments as Allan S. The whole place was really disorganised. The cashier point was at one end where the queue started!! Next This was followed by food items and drinks and the lechon chopping area was at the other end of the counter. Curiously, the queue number was issued somewhere in the centre of the long serving counter. The staff behind the counter just gave us blank looks.Only after some questioning did we manage to figure out how to place my orders. It was self service so you can imagine a large crowd gathering at the lechon chopping area.

After the long confusing wait, the lechon that came to us was a disappointment. The skin was hard and tough. Below a few pieces of hard and tough skin was a messy pile of chopped pork. The meat was greasy and too salty for my taste.

Maybe this is my first time tasting Lechon at CnT. But it is not something I had hoped for after all the rave reviews I read. It was a disappointing meal. Apologies to my Filipino friends who may enjoy CnT.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank makanagin
Texas
“Very dissapointed....a lechon resto without lechon at 12 noon, unfair custumer treatment”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My cousins wanted me to taste one of the yummy lechon in cebu but we were very disapointed. We went there jan 29'2013 at 12 noon, no more lechon...so we ended up eating any available food .all the food we ordered taste bad esp the dinuguan.After we ate, we saw customer came and served them lechon, we asked the staff why they have unfair treatment to customet...staff say nothing......management should pay attention with their staff unfair treatment to their customer. The place was so hot though there was electric fan.I never recommend this resto with our experienced.

2 Thank LynetteH712