Cebu R Hotel - Capitol
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
$203
Agoda.com
$82
$52
Agoda.com
Cebu Grand Hotel(Cebu City)
$42
$47
$114
$96
Priceline
All reviewsprovincial capitolgreat budget hotelin room wififamily roommini refdeluxe roomwalking distancefree breakfastcheap pricedecent sizecentral locationthe hotel is cleanearly checknice stayvisit cebulobbybranch
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Its the best affordable hotel in cebu!!!.

Best services, best rooms ...
Cozy and very welcoming
Though its hard to locate ,

If you are looking for an affordable stay in Cebu, Cebu R is the hotel to be in !!!!!!:)

Love it love it love it

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

I and my boyfriend stayed for a week. The stay was amazing. This hotel gave us comfort we've been looking for. Friendly staffs, good service and our room is always clean.

My partner's only comment is that if someone is going inside the hotel staffs should say hi with a smile :)

But to me staffs are friendly. Love to come back again soon.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2013

For the twenty years before I retired three years ago, I stayed in hotels, usually five star hotels around the world about one third of my life (and what was the second prize?). Almost all reviewers of the Cebu R Hotel like its location and value for money. Me too. But some reviewers have not been enthusiastic about its service. NOT me. Cebu R gives five plus star service at two star prices.

As a foreigner living in the Philippines, I have some familiarity with the problems of getting consistency in service here. For me and my family however, Cebu R delivers time after time after time. They go out of their way, far beyond the expected to make our stay comfortable and rewarding. Trust me on this one.

Room Tip: Try to get a middle room, not a corner room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Don L
Reviewed November 15, 2013

we stayed here for a night last October 10,2013 before our Bohol tour and i can say its a nice hotel with a cheap price ;) easy to book and has a welcome drinks(lol i remember my friend ana got shock coz the staff give her first and she was shock as if she really look that haggard on our trip thas y she get a free drink hahaha) has a nice hot and cold shower, good air conditioned, nice bed for your tired body and great food to full your empty stomach..and very friendly staff, hi Carmela! the attendant with a nice smile ;)

if ever we plan again to visit Cebu.. this is the hotel to stay again,just in the middle of the city ;)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Stayed here and we were surprised that they gave us complimentary juice when we arrived. (that was great for a cheap hotel) Staff are very friendly and accomodating. Cheap prices but nice place to relax.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple