“Ample amount of samples to make you choose the right one!”
Review of Gelatissimo

Gelatissimo
Ranked #1 of 25 Dessert in Cebu City
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I liked that they didn't have the "questioning" if you can't decide what flavor to get and want to try more samples before deciding.

I love the chili chocolate and rhum and raisin. :)

1  Thank shinobi007

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Having eaten this gelato before I usually go for the low sugar ones, always good on a hot day. Although I am suprised it is on tripadvisor as its not a restaurant at all.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

my bestfriend and i loves their gelatto so much. it may be expensive but it is worth price. i cant get enough of it...

Reviewed March 27, 2013

tried the snicker gelato and it was so fake tasting, I had to throw it away. I just don't like places that are trying to give me diabetes.

2  Thank Noe P
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Its a bit pricey but it's all worth it. I forgot the ice cream that we have bought, like a small cone is equivalent to 100 plus pesos.