“Great food and reasonable price!”
Review of AA BBQ

AA BBQ
Ranked #9 of 762 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: pronounced as double A BBQ
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Ate at the location behind Fort San Pedro. We were uncertain at first, not knowing the food well and not seeing any prices on the menu, but we were lucky! The creamy iced tea especially was a highlight!

2  Thank Frabb1

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Me and my family went to Mactan AA restaurant coz the staff at the Shang said its the best local resto for good food and affordable price... When we went there the good was fine especially the spicy sizzling sisig and buttered chicken... BUT the staff ignores customers raising their hands and already shouting just to call their attention.... All 6 of us in my family had our hands up high calling the waiters.... So I went to the counter and followed up my additional sizzling sisig coz I've been waiting for 15 minutes already... The waiter said... The plate is just being heated... The girl at the counter said my order is next... I stood for five minutes and then tried to look for the manager... The other waiter said I should sit down first coz the plate is already being heated and the other counter girl and waiter said the plate is already being heated.... I told them.. I have not seen any plate heated and that all of them are liters... The cook at the grille said.... "O eto na ang plate mo sir, iinitin ko na para matigil ka..."

I tried to get the names of these staff especially the cook.. They didn't want to say...

1  Thank Kalyehon
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Tried several types of longganisa, barbecued tangigue, and pork barbecue.

Everything was decent to good, with the tangigue being the best among those I tried.

Prices were good and ambience is that of your typical open air ihawan place.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

pricing is very reasonable and you can enjoy local dining atmosphere.
but the foods are not really great if you expect decent grilled BBQ.
Sauces are all too sweet and tastes a little bit cheap.

1  Thank TiffanynKoh
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I love barbecue. Who doesn't? I was so excited to eat their specially when i saw the trip advisor sticker on their wall. The only thing that disappointed me is their "not so fresh" chicken. i think their specialty is the seafoods which are really expensive. P250/gram for their tangigue though it was worth it since it was soooo good. I love their ngoyong. Really cheap (P5/each) Everything else was very affordable. You get what you paid for. Their was nothing special. If you are a barbecue lover you would probably enjoy this place specially if you are in a budget.
I like their manager. She was kind and she remembered all of our names.