“Sumptuous Lunch”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: pronounced as double A BBQ
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is our our first stop upon arriving in Cebu Pier 1 (coming from Bohol). We chose this restaurant because I've read a lot of good reviews & it's probably the first nice restaurant you'll find if you're coming from Pier 1.

We ordered, grilled Liempo, chicken & of course BBQ! I super love their grilled Liempo, very different from the ones here in Manila.
We had Leche Flan for dessert and it also tastes great!
The service is ok.
Ambiance is ok too.
Value for money? Awesome, it's cheap but food really tastes wonderful!

1  Thank Mrs F

Reviewed March 8, 2013

i'm chinese so i love chinese food the best. but this is one of my favorite place to eat filipino foods. i love their baked scallops! a must try for first timers!!! not to mention the famous bbqs are dishes you should have on your plates!!! =^.^=

1  Thank Cindy L
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I heard lots of good things about AA BBQ so I had to try it. I had my usual favorites while visiting the Philippines, BBQ pork and BBQ chicken as well as a shrimp dish and (of course) rice. Let me say that I will visit AA BBQ every time I visit the Phils in the future. The Chicken on a stick was one of the best things I have ever eaten. I could have ate my weight in those. So tasty that even when I was finished my large meal, I ordered 3 more for take out but ate them as soon as they came to the table. Yeah, that good!
Pros; Good prices, friendly staff, and great tasting food.
Cons are as usual in the Philippines;
1. Plastic chairs are not always a good choice for a 6 foot plus man weighing well in excess of 200 lbs. which [we] are common in North America.
2. The shrimp although very tasty were uncleaned. Personal preference.

Final verdict. One of my top favorites in the Phils and a must go again.

3  Thank Terry M
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The house sauce of vinegar, soy sauce and sliced green tomatoes simply appeals to me. I had three little bowls the last time. Their baked scallops and chicken bbq is still succulent and very tasty. Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank TracyLegaspi
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The food is superb! Me and my hubby looking for a good place to eat and I have read a good review about this so we try to dine in, before we headed to our next destination (Lapu Lapu Monument) The food was really good but I did not got the chance to try their baked scallops which based on the review I read it is the must try of AA bbq. And oh, their four season juice is very good with fresh fruit on the pitcher :) very refreshing! :)

2  Thank IamBeth M