“Barbecue: American style”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: pronounced as double A BBQ
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Americans love their barbecue and I was looking forward to what Cebu had to offer. I had the chicken in a nice BBQ marinade which infused a lovely taste in every bite. The meal was delicious but I wish they had more barbecue sauce to compliment the wonderful tasting marinade. I'm looking forward to trying many of the other items they're offering. I know you can't taste the atmosphere/ambiance of a restaurant, but I enjoyed the location we were at because I like eating in an outdoor cafe setting and barbecue should be enjoyed outdoors.

2  Thank David S

Reviewed November 5, 2012

inexpensive yet very delicious food servved here. you choose fresh seafoods, meat on sticks, choose veggies and tell the waitress how you want them cooked. food is served in 10mins or less, service was great and this resto has various locations so very easy to find. just no a/c in the branch near the port.

2  Thank FATEfromMNL
Reviewed November 1, 2012

if you want to eat barbeque and other sea foods in cebu these place is a must to visit. many people eat here because the foods are delicious and not that expensive. the place is also clean.

1  Thank Sheryl Rose C
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I only ate in this resto yesterday so it's hard to pass judgment. But I did love their spicy chorizo BBQ and garlic rice with lots of garlic bits in the rice. The calamares (battered squid) was lacking in flavor which was quite a disappointment considering it was the most expensive part of my meal. I would love to try their other dishes next time! The food is very reasonable and I like their open air, open kitchen concept where you choose your grilled item and they grill it in front of you. Service tends to be slow during peak hours. I had to follow up my order

Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

My family and I came in for dinner on October 31st by recommendation of our hotel. It's a well known restaurant in Cebu, we rode a jeepney and told the driver we were headed to AA and he knew exactly what we were talking about. From the outside it looks like a good happy place for family and friends. That's exactly what it is, it's good for any type of group. I didn't think Halloween was a very big deal here in Cebu but all the staff were dressed in their best costumes. My brother's 2 year old son was with us and they gave him a hand full of candies. This restaurant specializes in grilled food, you pick out your meat at the front and then tell them how you want it grilled. Your drinks are ordered at the table. They have a good selection of drinks served in pitchers, great for groups. The wait staff were very friendly, energetic and accommodating to all of our requests. The food was average, a little cold. But the great service made up for it. The place was good, clean and spacious. The pricing was the best thing. We were a group of 6 adults and had a lot of extra food and the bill had only worked up to 1,050 pesos. Overall a great place. I see why it's so famous here in Cebu.