“Value for money + good customer service = recommendable”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cebu City
East Capitol Pensionne
Iloilo
“Value for money + good customer service = recommendable”
Reviewed June 8, 2010

I've booked in this hotel weeks before me and my husband went to Cebu. I've booked for the standard room and when we arrived I called them up to see if my reservation is still okay. And they told me that there was already a person in the room with the same name as mine. So I said, "No! I just arrived!" So they just told me that they will have one room reserved for us. When we got there, they upgraded my room. Instead of standard room they gave us the matrimonial suite for the price of the standard room. Nice eh?=) It was my 2nd time to be in Cebu City and my husband's first time so we didn't know exactly the place. What we did is ask the front desk some advises in going to and from in Cebu City. They taught us what jeepney to ride in going to places. We saved a lot instead of paying so much for the taxi fare. The food was good. At a reasonable price as well. Very good customer service. They give what the customer asks for. Good thing I've stayed there. If I will be going back in Cebu, I would definitely stay there again.

LOCATION: East Capitol Road. Right beside BPI bank at the right side of Capitol Bldg. One jeepney ride to Ayala, SM and Fuente Osmeña.

Amenities: Ok! they got wi-fi:)

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank xzhilej

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 1, 2010

This is a small hotel in a quiet location on Esterio.
good receptionists, good listeners, spacious room on 3rd FL with veranda. good lighting, contemporary elevator, free breakfast everday of the week I was there. i paid 600p discounted for the week or month. And that is about $13.00. Free TV , comfortable shower and toilet..
I definetly will be back for i met my wife to-be. the people are so nice and sociable that i was able to pick up some phrases in Visaya.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple