Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
$154
$71
$99
$57
Priceline
Red Planet Cebu(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
$38
$30
Priceline
St. Mark Hotel(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
$36
$26
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 17, 2014

i'm just actualy located in 1466 villalon drive so every time i feel like i don't like sleeping in my boarding house,i always stay at this inn to feel comfort and peace.the ambiance is good, the furniture and stuff are all good.it has a classic taste of Filipino art.will surely recommend to friends..

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank CaroLDos14
Reviewed October 9, 2014

Quaint hide-a-way is no fool. Found luxury of comfort, cleanliness, quiet, safety, food, friendly neighbor & their welcoming fat cat (Sparkle), authentic staff & service beyond duties. Hospitable Cebuano w/ warm courtesy. Strong water (hot/cold), cable & wi-fi. Couldn't ask for more. My partner & I went back again. Just outstanding! Special thanks to ladies: Grace, Isabel and Arlyn. You've made our business stay truly memorable. We got ViP treatment all the way. Taxi services were very honest.

Room Tip: Staff allowed us to choose our room.
  • Stayed: September 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank BravoAzul
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I stayed here for one night in their cheapest accomodation, that is a single bed with cable tv, h/c shower in the room as well as a free breakfast for one. What I really like about it is its touch of "native/Filipino" culture because of the ambience and the furnitures and fixtures used in the lobby. It gives you that cozy feeling that you weren't really far from your home. However, the lobby just needs maybe an ac especially because when its summer it gets really warm and at least when guests comes to check-in, they will feel relax. Also, I think they need to bring down the menu/pictures of food on the ceiling outside the lobby because it just destroys the ambience. Just Saying! :) but other than that, room wise I have nothing else to say. Definitely worth the value!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Tina L
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My friends and I stayed at East Capitol Pensionne for two night during Sinulog 2013, we stayed in a superior room. The room was "ok" I find it quite small and a little dirty because at night we saw 2 cockroaches in our room. However, The place was really quiet we had a peaceful and sound sleep to think it is situated in an alley near the Main Road of one of the busiest street in Cebu. As for their staff, they really accommodated us and even answered my queries that I sent through a text message. They are also considerate to check us in our room as early as 12 noon because at that time main roads where being closed because of the Sto. Nino procession. The place also has a great location especially during sinulog its just walking distance going to Fuente to watch the parade and its also walking distance to restaurants in Escario (Mcdonalds, 7/11, Zubuchon) and banks. It's also walking distance going to Baseline if you want to have a great night and party with your friends. I find the place very convenient also because during the actual Sinulog day if you are coming from Ayala there are still jeepnies that would pass the Escario street going to capitol until Anitas so that was also a relieve that we dont need to walk all the way from ayala and going back to our Pent. house. Lastly, it's the cheapest place to stay especially during sinulog which is the peak season here in sinulog all hotels, inns, pension houses in cebu are over prices and fully booked but in East Capitol they just stick with their regular room price although they didn't serve us with free breakfast because they said during the month of January they don't serve free breakfast its one of the downside of our stay but anyway that would not stop me from coming back and maybe book again for the next sinulog.

Room Tip: Try to check your room if you have soap, tissue and towel. And also if they placed a pitcher of water in your room with 2 glasses they might forget to put one.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 24, 2010

Stayed in the Ambassador Suite. Spotlessly clean with a bedroom, living room, bathroom, walking shower, and two balconies.

Service could not have been better, I was treated like a celebrity. Their food/room service and preparation was above any I have had at hotels that charge many times the price.

Located next to the Capital building and walking distance from a number of interesting local sites of interest. I had fun playing basketball with a number of local kids in the alley just out the front door.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business