“Best of the fast ferries”

SuperCat Fast Ferry
Ranked #4 of 29 Tours in Cebu City
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Just got back from a fantastic trip to Cebu and Bohol. We took the 2Go ferry from Cebu to Taglibaran and the Ocean Jet on the way back (because of 2Go "technical" problems). What a difference.

The 2Go boats are more modern/new, much more comfortable, efficient, and clean. On the other hand, the Ocean Jet boats make you feel like you're on one of those boats you always hear about capsizing and 200 people drowning! We sat in the economy section of 2Go and that had to be at least 1000 times better than the "business" class section I sat in on Ocean Jet. I guess I now know where old airliner business class seats go to die because that's what they have in the Ocean Jet business section. But I am glad we paid the extra there because the bottom section was extremely crowded that day.

Take 2Go. They're on-time, clean, and comfortable. Be prepared for some bumpiness just because of the engines but the great air-con, good movie, and comfortable seats take your mind off the trip.

TIP: I asked the ticket seller if Business class was worth it. I applaud his honesty beause he told me both economy and business are inside and both a clean and air-con. the only difference is upstairs and downstairs and not likely worth the extra PhPs.

6  Thank Mashatu

Reviewed March 6, 2013

we used 2go ferries formerly supercat ferry getting from Cebu to Tagbilaran got tickets for the upper deck which had big comfy seats. we also got served a small orangeade, a small chocolate cake and two of the tiniest packets of peanuts I have ever come across each held just 6g. they showed the movie life of pi. the view was great as we crossed, ladies toilet was clean and travel was smooth would definitely recommend for travel between islands.

3  Thank BthereCthere
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Took the 7am ferry to Tagbiliran City, Bohol from Cebu. Ferry left on time (2 minutes early) and got into port at 9.05am. Very smooth, was in Business Class as was told economy sold out (although there still plenty of empty seats in economy from what I could see. A breakfast menu was circulated and prices where fairly reasonable, although the food comes cold. Includes a free "small fudge cake" and small drink. Much better than Weesam Express who we returned to Cebu with for similar price (there "First Class" had nothing, no food, average seats on an old boat).

3  Thank imetmytruelove
Reviewed April 24, 2012

My family had an excellent experience riding the supercat ferry. Knowing my wife could easily get sea sick, but she was able to manage to steal a nap and get very restful during the entire trip. I would say that the comfy we got from the supercat ferry ride can be comparable or even better from the ferry ride experience we had then from the macau to hongkong trip.

It was a fast almost-2-hour ride from bohol to cebu considering we just paid and availed their promo fare which is quite cheap. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Very clean and organize inside the premises of the ferry. It has 2 large flat-screen tvs strategically located inside where you can watch movies as well. If you are planning your trip months ahead of time, it is recommended to make reservation online thru their own website (www.supercat.com.ph) for your extra convenience.

7  Thank capricorn310959
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Got the tickets at the ferry terminal as already book online. Journey takes about 1.5hrs to Bohol. Ferry is smooth and comfortable.

39  Thank ChrisKwang