“a comfy for less”

Apple Tree Suites Cebu
Ranked #27 of 92 Hotels in Cebu City
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I would highy recommend for those who are looking for a comfortable place to stay while in cebu. staff are courteous and service are excellent. i was soaking because i was caught in the middle of the rain when i first entered the premises but they welcome me with warmth smile despite with how i look. i am looking for a table to work on and they provide me, i transferred 3 times because i am looking for fast internet and they accommodate me with no hesitation. it was really a home away from home. food is good and affordable and the place is very accessible to major establishment, very strategic place..... definitely i will go back and stay in ATS whenever im in cebu :)

Room Tip: room 205 and 204 is nice, quiet and have fast internet
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank kalilkasan

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I made a reservation for my family in this hotel because I had a very pleasant stay here when it was newly opened. When we arrived the hotel around midnight the polite staff attended to us right away. Everything was still the same, clean and cozy except for the hotel room and bathroom that's needing some facelift. Breakfast was good . Everything would have been OK if not for the strong smell similar to that of an antibac fabric conditioner that greeted us at the hotel lobby and inside our room. I and my daughter suffered an asthma attack because of that and vowed not to book in this hotel again for health reasons.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We have stayed in this hotel several times. No complaints. Book early for the PHP 995- rooms !
Good free breakfast at the nice terrace restaurant on the top floor. Free Wi-Fi.
N.B.: The passage way connecting Fuente Osmena Circle to J. Llorente St. closes at 8 pm.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank esenar
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

My toddler together with my husband and a friend have visted Cebu this month. We have opted for this hotel through our travel agent.

The deluxe room was quite small but is very clean when we checked in. The cable was not working that time but we didn't need it anyway so that was fine. Wifi connection was surprisingly fast compared to. The previous reviews Ive read here.

I asked one of the hotel assistants that our washroom smells and that if he could assist us in providing air freshener or anything but was informed that they do not provide such. We have just opted for my personal perfume.

Other than that the staffs were very helpful. They can really help u at their best when they can.

Location wise it was ok. It was near Robinsons and Mercury Drug which was very helpful since I needed to buy water for my son.

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I am truly impressed with this hotel. I do not have any complaints. The room is large and clean. Bathroom is cozy. It has a complimentary breakfast and it was great. I have enjoyed staying here for an overnight with my "Langga" :D. It has also a restaurant on top of the hotel which you can experience a panoramic view around the Fuente Osmeña circle. I will definitely come back here next time with my special someone. :) :) :)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2013

For the past 3 years, I've been staying in hotels for short stays.
I can only say that Apple Tree Suite is one of the hotels in Cebu with GREAT services.
Reception area and room service personnel are polite and courteous. Keep it up!
The only downside is their Air Conditioning; which is quite noisy at times. :)
(That's on the room where I stayed considering it's Deluxe.)
Room is clean; comfortable beds. CR is small but very okay and clean.
(CRs are one of the things I always check. It's a big deal to me. :D )
Overall, it was a great stay. Thanks.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank jAndAdz
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Perfect for the budget minded traveller. Rooms are on the small side but quite comfortable. Shower needed a new head but we coped with it. The upstairs restaurant was reasonably priced. Breakfast was included in the room price. Wifi is sub standard but you can purchase a better service on a daily basis for around $2 aus. This hotel is central to the main part of Cebu City and you can easily walk to most attractions

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple