Apple Tree Suites Cebu
$51
$45
Agoda.com
Cebu Grand Hotel(Cebu City)
$42
$32
Agoda.com
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
$160
$104
$51
$42
Trip.com
All reviewsstayed heredowntown cebugarlic ricewalking distancebudget hotelaffordable pricebusiness districttourist spotsair conditioningfuenterobinsonwifitaximallkfcsecurityphilippines
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel because I found the location very convenient and the price seemed relatively low. I am sure if you try you can get better value but seemed reasonable. Room was clean as was the bathroom and beds were comfortable. Front staff were nice ands the bar at the top was ok.

The location is very close to the robinsons as well as mango ave.

If I were to stay in cebu again though I might shell out more coin and stay in the area near the Alyah center.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank dahenchman
Reviewed January 16, 2013

The hotel is great! It is near the business district so it is easy for travelers to rent a cab or even walk to places. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They allowed me to check-in at around 10am instead of 2pm.

They allowed me to charge my GoPro Camera in their computer in the lobby overnight. Because of that, I was able to take some awesome photos during my adventure trip to Danasan and Swimming with the whale sharks activity in Oslob.

I would definitely be staying here again when i visit Cebu city!

Room Tip: Friendly staff Cleam Rooms Good location
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Aaron C
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Has great location. Staff great. Clean hotel. We stayed two nights this trip. Was disappointed having to pay for the free wi fi. My wife and I both have our lap tops. So ended up paying for four days of wi fi internet service. It wasnt working and slow when it was their router needed work. Was told the second day the router was being repaired. Second night had to move to three different rooms. First two their TVs . First didnt have CNN or other news channels. First also had problen with pixel size. Second also had problem with TV. Noticed neither room had hot water. Was told hot water was turned on only by request. Finally told them not hot water I'd consider the room to be free . Had hot water within few minutes. Overall the prices are reasonable. Locations great. Walking distance to the park restaurants and Robinson. Ended our stay with French lunch in the park. Bought fresh fruits and cheeses at Robinson. Not sure of the laws on drinking alcohol (wine) in the park.

Room Tip: from past experance. Check out the room before booking it. Unless you've been there. Then book it online.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank marcJW53
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I chose this hotel for its location, close to Robinsons Fuente, which suited me for this visit. It is a typical Philippine budget hotel, adequate for the price and better than some. My double room was ok, with most of the usual facilities, i.e. aircon and cable tv; no refrigerator/mini bar at this price level but room service is available. Unlike some smaller hotels, it has a lift, if accessibility is an issue. For once I did not have my laptop with me to check the wifi but I believe it is provided. I could not seem to get hot water from the shower – in some budget hotels it is only available at certain times. My stay was only short, so I did not bother to enquire.
The restaurant serves reasonable food, though my steamed fish was a rather small one! The (included) breakfast was better than some. I paid extra to have bacon with my egg and that was a good sized serving.
There are many alternative eating places within easy walking distance.
Hardly the best hotel in Cebu but you cannot expect that for the price. I would stay there again if I was on a tight budget and needed to be in that location.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Ian M
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I was looking for a budget B&B inn for a trip with family members in Cebu and so I found this place on the web with so far good reviews.
Don't judge this inn with it's front view. I was a bit surprised but it turned out okay with the accommodation experience we had. There's carinderia across it and a spot where (I think) locals loving nearby hang out, though it's located along a wide street side by side with other hotels/ inns.
It's close to the OneMango Plaza--where one of Zubuchon's branches is (this is a must in my itinerary), and other restaurants nearby; Robinson's supermarket, 24-hour convenience stores. I paid P300 for a metered cab ride from Mactan Airport going here. Not bad, for a 45 min - 1 hour drive. Quite far though.
We had 2 large-sized bed, and I got the extra mattress--which all offered a very comfortable sleep for all of us. The mattresses are not too soft, but a bit bouncy (I thought these were spring type mattresses); it's got a flat TV screen with working cable channels, spotless and spacious bathroom and enough space where we set aside our luggage.
The complimentary breakfast is ala carte from their menu at the rooftop. there's enough space to accommodate guests for dining, and even higher ceiling for air to circulate around the area. Very refreshing in the morning. I did order the marmalade-cheese toasted sandwich and juice since I'm not heavy on breakfast; but my family found their meals (garlic rice meal set) tasty and satisfying.
Before we head on to Zubuchon @ One Mango Plaza (around 10 min walk) for lunch, we opted for early check out and requested for luggage safekeeping.
The staff were very friendly and took care of our needs.
Overall I'd recommend this hotel to those who are on budget but wouldn't want to comprise comfort and value for money.

Room Tip: rooms on the 4th floor are better. enough height.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family