“Excellent value if not the most salubrious”

Neo Neo's Grill House
Ranked #111 of 751 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Filipino
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten many times at neo neo and for an authentic Filipino dining experience cannot be beaten
It's only drawback is the white plastic chairs that I found uncomfortable but the food was excellent check out the scallops and the roast pork yummy

There are newer reviews for Neo Neo's Grill House

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I didn't eat here myself, but my staff of 5 who are from the Philippines absolutely loved it. They said everything was very fresh and tasty. They went over 5 times!

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We had our family reunion held in this restaurant. You buy the seafood in grams and they cook it. The cooked food taste so good! Fast service! They also allowed us to bring the whole cooked lechon and had one of their servers cut up the lechon and serve them along with their cooked food on the table. The experience was great with Neo Neo Grill House and potentially might be the same venue for the future family reunions.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I always dine here maybe 3 times a week since this is the only grill house near my place, you could say I have no choice but to be here every now and then. I food is great sometimes and other times not. the price is just enough. The place is relaxing but I just don't like the service. It is also discussing to eat when you smell body odor from the food attendant.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We cater to eat inside neo-neo because it was fully-air-conditioned facility.Food were very tasty.Its very crowded specially weekends.They are known for delicious menus.