“Overnight stay”

Hotel Pier Cuatro
Ranked #39 of 91 Hotels in Cebu City
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Hi all,

I'd just like to share my experience when we stayed on this hotel. Very good and wonderful stay.
We checked in 4 hours before the usual check-in time of 2pm.
Accommodating receptionist and personnel with quick response on services called.
Price per stay s reasonable for budget travelers.
But just a suggestion, please add more choices on breakfast menu.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bajones C

Reviewed August 30, 2011

The hotel is an ideal accommodation for those travelling to Tagbilaran, Bohol via Weesam or Supercat since Pier 4 is just a 5-10 mins walk from the hotel. Our group of 9 stayed here last August 26, 2011. It is a very good hotel in terms of value, very budget friendly too since we also saved taxi fare and time going the port.

Pros:
-Clean
-Budget friendly
-Spacious
-Heater is functioning very well
-Accommodating and excellent staff
-Buffet breakfast

Cons:
-A bit noisy outside because of the trailer trucks passing by and a night club, but still bearable.

Room Tip: My advice is to ask for a room that is not facing the street so as not to hear the trailer trucks pa...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank karenrose_b
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I stayed in this hotel last August 19 - 21, 2011 with my whole family. It was a weekend vacation and my birthday treat for my younger brother. I reserved two rooms one week before our arrival: one Standard Room for my parents and one Deluxe Room for me and my siblings. We are 6 in the family.

To those families, group of friends and budget-conscious travelers, this is the perfect place for you at the heart of Cebu city. I highly recommend this hotel because of the following reasons:

1. Not expensive but great interiors and amenities. Perfect for those travelers with tight budget.
2. Rooms are good. Cable TV, Cabinets, Hangers, Comfortable beds....great!
3. Comfort Rooms are great too. Clean and spacious. Hot and Cold shower.
4. Free buffet breakfasts taste really great. I loved it. And the most important thing...
5. AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE. From the time we walked in up to the time we checked out. The front desk personnel named DOREEN is really nice. :) She's so approachable with a charming smile. The Cafe personnel were really nice too. The Room Attendants always greet you with a smile. The security guards were the kindest. :) They help you get a taxi and always make sure you got the taxi information before you go. All personnel in that hotel were really trained well. I loved it. I always say thanks because I just love them. I hope they can read this.

Room Tip: We got a Standard and Deluxe. I have nothing to complain about. Standard can accomodate up to 3 peop...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank markanthonyermac
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Excellent location, quite, and easy access via cab to major Malls.
Best Staff in any Hotel I've stayed in the Philippines from Kitchen to Desk Staff
I WILL STAY THERE AGAIN ON MY NEXT TRIPS.
Thanks guys for making my stay a very Comfortable one.
Doc P

Room Tip: Deluxe Room, Clean, Hot water etc
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank docpdallas
Reviewed August 18, 2011

Breakfast buffet was great, good selection of items to chose from. Room was small but clean, has hot water shower very clean.

Room Tip: Super Room for Super Value
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2011

The staffs are friendly & polite.
The room was clean,.. with hot/cold shower, aircon, cable tv, free wifi...
We checked out 8:55am, still able to catch a ferry ride scheduled at 9:00am to Bohol, that includes travel time from hotel(by taxi), paying tickets/terminal fee..

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank MrLon
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I picked this hotel because I was flying in from London via Manila, so a long time travelling and needed my first night booked.
I knew I was arriving early evening so wanted some where close to the airport and close to the North bus station, as first thing after breakfast I was of to Malapascua by bus.
The only negative for me was the walls seemed very thin so could hear next doors TV, but when I did go to bed either no noise at all or to tired to hear any thing.
This hotel seems to be in the dock/industrial area, but as taxis are cheap no problem.
I liked the hotel and staff, it was getting late so I went for a short walk to find a bar but no luck, so went back to the hotel and found a bar there very nice and a had a few beers, a very good way to relax after a long flight, and in a new country great.
I paid Php-980 b&b a/c, it was quite a modern budget hotel and worth the money.
The breakfast was a Philippine buffet and was quite good no complaints from me, I will stay again if I am in Cebu 2012 which I am planning, as I loved the Philippines and want to do more island hoping.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo