- Cheap. Economy room (550 pesos per night) is excellent value, IF you can get it (rather, if the staff allows you to get it).
- Easy jeep access to Ayala and SM.
- Bait and switch. When I first arrived, I requested the economy room at 550 per night but was told that their cheapest room was 750 pesos. I left and came back later to be told that a 600 peso room was available. Later they had to move me to a 550 peso room because of broken aircons. Classic bait and switch tactic, likely a management decision as I saw different receptionists do the same thing over the course of a week.
- Everything was broken. The aircon in my first room didn't work, shower head mount was broken, and the toilet valve in my bathroom was leaking. I reported these but the staff didn't care.
- Cockroaches running around everywhere. In the room, in the hallway, and in the lobby.
- No in-room wifi, only in the lobby, and the connection was terrible.
- Terrible area, being in downtown Colon. Not a single good meal in the area.
The room was bearable but I don't think I'd stay here again and definitely wouldn't recommend it to others.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking