What happened to gran prix? I stayed here last September 2009 and I enjoyed the service. Stayed here again April 4, 2010 and everything just went wrong. The bellboy was not very helpful, won't even answer when asked, to think I was speaking to him in native language (bisaya in Cebu). The front desk lady was not very cheerful and in fact monotonous as if trying to make the necessary arrangements done and over with. The toilet flush wont work, the air condition was not working, it just blew a lukewarm air (just like fans do) . I am extremely disappointed and won't come back .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gran Prix Econotel Cebu officially rolled out its red carpet to both foreign and local travelers, as the newest and most innovative econotel in Cebu. It's first in the Visayas, Gran Prix Econotel Cebu takes pride in its personalized, efficient and fast service, comfortable accommodation, affordable rates and perfect location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Prix Hotel And Suites Cebu
- Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City