When we came, the closet was very dusty, and the toilet paper in the bathroom was already halfway consumed. I wasn't able to sleep well because its rooms are not sound proof- you will hear footsteps and chatters outside the room. They don't have duvets, and their blanket is very thin - smells like hospital blanket. The aircon on top of the bed DRIPS at night when it's already too cold. Some towels are stained. The sofa along the stairway has an ashtray with cigars left for days. The dining area (for the free breakfast) has tables that are adjacent to dirty storage/admin rooms. It's not a budget hotel - maybe it's a dorm? In a nutshell... it really sucks!
I understand that I shouldn't expect so much from a "budget hotel" but we spent 1400 per night for this. I've had WAY better experiences in other hotels with rates even lower than that.
The only thing I like here is the location because it's near mango square (where there is zubuchon, and island souvenirs). But that's just it. Not really worth your 1400.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gran Prix Econotel Cebu officially rolled out its red carpet to both foreign and local travelers, as the newest and most innovative econotel in Cebu. It's first in the Visayas, Gran Prix Econotel Cebu takes pride in its personalized, efficient and fast service, comfortable accommodation, affordable rates and perfect location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Prix Hotel And Suites Cebu
- Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City